3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa María de Mave Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa María de Mave Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa María de Mave Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa María de Mave Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa María de Mave Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa María de Mave Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa María de Mave Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Santa María De Mave Castile And Leon:
Posada Molino La Vega
Offering charming rooms with views of the Palentina Mountains, Posada Molino La Vega is set just outside the village of Reinosilla. This former flour mill features a restaurant and is surrounded by 13, 000 m² of gardens.Each spacious duplex room at Posada Molino La Vega has rustic décor with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. There is a seating area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV, and the bathroom includes a two-seater hydromassage bath.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish cuisine in the Molino La Vega’s restaurant. There is also a bar for guests and a terrace.The guest house has a peaceful setting, and is just 5 miles from Fuentes Carrionas and Fuente Cobre-Montaña Palentina Nature Reserve. Santander and the Cantabrian coastline are just over an hour’s drive away.
- The room was on two levels with a gorgeous jaccussi bath with is big enough for two.
- Amazing view of the snow covered mountains stunning, We arrived late and the restaurant was close but the host provide us with a delicious plater.
Return visit and reassuringly quiet and comfortable. Good location for cycling and archaeological sites.
Lunchtime restaurant service is good.
- Room on 2 levels. TV and jacuzzi upstairs and bed on lower level. Proprietor speaks good English and was very helpful.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Couldn’t do enough for us! Lovely accommodation in beautiful location.
Hostal El Resbalon
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal El Rebalon is located in Cervera de Pisuerga. Set in the Fuentes Carrionas y Fuente Cobre Nature Reserve, this family-run guest house offers rooms with a hydromassage shower.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and heating. The private bathroom features a hairdryer and free toiletries.Bike rental is available and outdoor activities such as fishing and hiking are popular in the surrounding countryside. You can find bars, restaurants and shops on the same street as the property.Aguilar de Campoo is 15.5 miles from the guest house, while Potes and the Roman town of Olmeda are both an hour’s drive away.Trains to Bilbao and Leon leave from Vado Cervera Train Station, 2.2 miles from El Rebalon. Santander is a 90-minute drive from the guest house.
- The place is right in the town center and many cafes, bars, restaurants are withing a walking distance. Room was neatly decorated, clean and warm. Hosts were very nice.
- I booked the Hostal Resbalón because it looked as if it was near the Plaza Mayor of Cervera, and it was–just outside of the pedestrian zone. The beds were very comfortable! And the breakfasts really, really good, with fresh fruit salad (macedonia de frutas) and great coffee (café de olla), good cheese and chorizo. The woman at the desk–initially a little gruff and whose name I shamefully forgot to record–did it all and she helped us up and down the stairs with our luggage. She was outstanding! Tell her I sent you!
Close to the town centre, quiet, good walks.
Good touring base.
- Hostal Resbalon is located in Cervera de Pisuerga right in the tourist area of Palencia. It is close to the centre of town and within walking distance of restaurants
- Bed was excellent and the room clean. Right in the centre of town. Very handy for cafes
Tardes al sol
Tardes al sol offers rooms in Renedo de Zalima. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the guest house, every room is fitted with a wardrobe. The rooms include a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Tardes al sol.Potes is 26.7 miles from the accommodation. Santander Airport is 48.5 miles away.One euro of the price of the breakfast will be donated to a local association.
- Very welcoming owners. Lovely rustic but modern decor
- A beautiful property in a secluded, rural location.
- The host was extremely friendly and helpful and although the hotel is a little off the beaten track it is well worth taking the few extra minutes to drive there. The scenery is beautiful and you could not be made more welcome – nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely arrange my next trip to include the detour to stay at this super little hotel. The fresh orange juice at breakfast gave me a good start.
Buena zona del ventanal para estar tranquilos .
Casa confortable y calida
Jon y Marivi estuvieron muy atentos.
jon majísimo, todo lo que necesitas lo encuentras, estupendo todo,
desayuno sencillo pero con compañía inmejorable
Top Guest Houses In Santa María De Mave Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa María de Mave Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa María de Mave Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa María de Mave Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!