3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In San Miguel de Salcedo – Top Hotel Reviews
San Miguel de Salcedo is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in San Miguel de Salcedo. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Miguel de Salcedo. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Miguel de Salcedo. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in San Miguel de Salcedo right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in San Miguel de Salcedo with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In San Miguel De Salcedo:
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Posada offers accommodations in Latacunga.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ambato is 22 miles from La Posada , and Quilotoa is 20 miles from the property.
- That being said, it was clean, affordable and convenient as a stop over for hiking Cotapaxi. Plus the owner is extremely helpful in his knowledge of the area, even assisting us in making travel plans.
- Like many we found the owner very helpful with information on the loop and they hlped us reserve rooms for our hikes. We stayed there twice and our first room had a great view with big windows. Close to market and restaurants and stree food. Books to read in the reception.
- friendly and helpful staff eith information about hiking. Rooms basic but clean. Hot shower. Offered free bag storage while hiking. Close to many shops and restaurants.
- Very nice owner who devotedly helps you to plan your Quilotoa look trip in detail! Plus: There is FREE storage for you big backpack! Approx. 5 mins from the bus terminal, shopping and food places all around.
- Good location, cleanliness and value for money. Most of the staff were very friendly and provided helpful advice on buses, taxis and local attractions.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Latacunga Hostel offers accommodations in Latacunga, just 21 miles from Ambato. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental.
- the location is pretty good and the bathrooms are clean. there are 4 showers. the staff tries to be helpful. They “sold” my booked room to another person when i arrived in the evening, but gave me a whole dorm for myself for 2 nights, then let me changed to a single on the last night. the area upstairs the hostal looks pretty nice
- clean, quiet, possibility to store luggage whilst doing the Quilotoa loop, the very friendly and incredibly helpful staff sent a forgotten backpack to our next hostel (thanks a lot for that!!!)
- Bed was comfy, breakfast nice, gopd location, friendly staff. Not really a place to meet other travelers
- Good location, friendly staff, nice building and restaurant
- Great location and wonderful atmosphere. Room on the large size.
Hostal el Danzante
Hostal el Danzante offers accommodations in Pujilí. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Latacunga is 5 miles from Hostal el Danzante, and Ambato is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In San Miguel De Salcedo Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in San Miguel de Salcedo to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in San Miguel de Salcedo but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in San Miguel de Salcedo. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!