3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In San Marcos San José – Top Hotel Reviews
San Marcos San José is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in San Marcos San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Marcos San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Marcos San José. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in San Marcos San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in San Marcos San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In San Marcos San José:
Montaña Linda Guest House Orosi
Featuring free WiFi, Montaña Linda Guest House Orosi offers accommodations in Orosí, just 18 miles from San José. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Alajuela is 29 miles from Montaña Linda Guest House Orosi, and Escazú is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 22 miles from Montaña Linda Guest House Orosi.
- Perfect location, a very nice view and cozy rooms. Would definitely recommend it.
Basic room with own bath for a fair price of U$ 35 incl. tax.
At the Panaderia Suiza on the main street you can get nice breakfast.The Swiss owner Franziska offers fresh rolls, homemade marmalade, good coffer and chocolade.
The coffee shop at the Orosi Lodge is nice and offers good coffee!
- The ambience was amazing. The premises very clean and chillax ! The staff , the facility and the overall environment make this a must stay for any one on the backpack tour! They also offer package deals for Spanish lessons on site with acvomadation at a very reasonable rate ! Next time I will enroll ! Thanks so much ! PURA VIDA !
- Orosi is beautiful. Guesthouse a great idea. Staff very helpful, lots of on information about the local area
- It was nice to have the option to self-cater. Plenty of room in the communal area and a cat for company! Good birds, including humming birds, in the garden
Hotel Reventazon & Guesthouse
Located in Orosí, 18 miles from San José, Hotel Reventazon & Guesthouse features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles, bike rental and car rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Alajuela is 29 miles from Hotel Reventazon Cartago, and Escazú is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 22 miles from Hotel Reventazon & Guesthouse.
- Attentive and friendly staff, room was cleaned every day, free breakfast (menu offered the choice of traditional Costarican cuisine), location was perfect for us, stores, panadería, restaurants at walking distance.
- The guest house is close to grocery shopping and panaderias. Microwave and fridge were a nice surprise. Motel style parking with easy view of car. We used this location only as a base to go to Irazu volcano and to avoid San Jose, but were pleasantly surprised about the pretty area.
There was a small fridge and a microwave as well as a kitchen sink ( but no cutlery or plates or glasses). Good hot water shower. The staff was very friendly.
Excellent coffee. Comfortable bed.
- the hostess was very friendly, the rooms were clean and spacious, parking is right in front of the rooms, location in town is excellent, breakfast very tasty
- The owner, Kathryn, is awesome. Very helpful and friendly. Wonderful breakfast made to order. Loved sitting on the balcony and watching residents of Orosi walk by and without exception, all were friendly. Hotel is in town and I felt safe at the hotel and exploring the area. Walk to groceries, coffee houses, thermal pool, pharmacy, bank, ATM and more. This is a gorgeous area of CR. For the money, this hotel is a great selection.
Located in Orosí, 20 miles from San José, Hacienda Montecristo features a barbecue and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden.Escazú is 23 miles from Hacienda Montecristo, and Heredia is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 25 miles from Hacienda Montecristo.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In San Marcos San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in San Marcos San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in San Marcos San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in San Marcos San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!