3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In San Carlos Nuble – Top Hotel Reviews
San Carlos Nuble is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in San Carlos Nuble. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in San Carlos Nuble. You’re probably wondering where to stay in San Carlos Nuble. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in San Carlos Nuble right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in San Carlos Nuble with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In San Carlos Nuble:
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, MorFritz is located in San Carlos, just 16 miles from Chillán. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Pinto is 20 miles from MorFritz, and Bulnes is 30 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Cuarzo Ecohostal offers accommodations in Chillán. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pinto is 14 miles from Cuarzo Ecohostal, and Bulnes is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Carriel Sur International Airport, 55 miles from Cuarzo Ecohostal.
No reviews yet.
Tipico Hostel Chile
Featuring free WiFi, Tipico Hostel Chile offers accommodations in Chillán.Each room includes a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pinto is 14 miles from Tipico Hostel Chile, and Bulnes is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Carriel Sur International Airport, 54 miles from Tipico Hostel Chile.
- Erik was incredibly helpful during our stay. He gave us information about the town, directions to wherever we needed to go, and even came with us to the local auto shop to help us get a good deal on a new car tire (we got a flat!). Everything else was great as well – clean, quiet, good kitchen, bedrooms, bathroom, and good wifi. I recommend!
- Erik was super friendly and gave us lots of tips for things to do in Chillan
- As soon as I came to the hostel I definitely wished I would have planned for more days then just one night. It’s comfortable, location is really good with a few blocks from the bus station and a few blocks from the main square. It’s clean, and cozy. Definitely recommend!
- The bed was comfortable with perfect new sheets and extra wide mattress.
- WiFi was good, cool all decor around & well priced. Erik was really helpful with local hints & directions
Top Guest Houses In San Carlos Nuble Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in San Carlos Nuble to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in San Carlos Nuble but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in San Carlos Nuble. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!