3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Salinas de Pisuerga Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Salinas de Pisuerga Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Salinas de Pisuerga Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Salinas de Pisuerga Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Salinas de Pisuerga Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Salinas de Pisuerga Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Salinas de Pisuerga Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Salinas De Pisuerga Castile And Leon:
Hostal El Resbalon
Hostal El Resbalon is located in Cervera de Pisuerga, 21 miles from Potes and 23 miles from Espinama.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Reinosa is 21 miles from Hostal El Resbalon, and Fuente De is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- I booked the Hostal Resbalón because it looked as if it was near the Plaza Mayor of Cervera, and it was–just outside of the pedestrian zone. The beds were very comfortable! And the breakfasts really, really good, with fresh fruit salad (macedonia de frutas) and great coffee (café de olla), good cheese and chorizo. The woman at the desk–initially a little gruff and whose name I shamefully forgot to record–did it all and she helped us up and down the stairs with our luggage. She was outstanding! Tell her I sent you!
Close to the town centre, quiet, good walks.
Good touring base.
- Hostal Resbalon is located in Cervera de Pisuerga right in the tourist area of Palencia. It is close to the centre of town and within walking distance of restaurants
- Bed was excellent and the room clean. Right in the centre of town. Very handy for cafes
- La habitación es pequeña pero muy agradable y el baño estupendamente. La persona que atiende el establecimiento muy amable y los desayunos que no entran en el precio merecen la pena, recomendable desayunar en el hostal.
Posada Molino La Vega
Featuring free WiFi, Posada Molino La Vega offers accommodations in Reinosilla, just 27 miles from Potes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Torrelavega is 30 miles from Posada Molino La Vega, and Reinosa is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 40 miles from Posada Molino La Vega.
- The room was on two levels with a gorgeous jaccussi bath with is big enough for two.
- Amazing view of the snow covered mountains stunning, We arrived late and the restaurant was close but the host provide us with a delicious plater.
Return visit and reassuringly quiet and comfortable. Good location for cycling and archaeological sites.
Lunchtime restaurant service is good.
- Room on 2 levels. TV and jacuzzi upstairs and bed on lower level. Proprietor speaks good English and was very helpful.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Couldn’t do enough for us! Lovely accommodation in beautiful location.
Tardes al sol
Tardes al sol offers accommodations in Renedo de Zalima.Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Potes is 26 miles from Tardes al sol, and Espinama is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 48 miles from Tardes al sol.
- A beautiful property in a secluded, rural location.
- The host was extremely friendly and helpful and although the hotel is a little off the beaten track it is well worth taking the few extra minutes to drive there. The scenery is beautiful and you could not be made more welcome – nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely arrange my next trip to include the detour to stay at this super little hotel. The fresh orange juice at breakfast gave me a good start.
Buena zona del ventanal para estar tranquilos .
Casa confortable y calida
Jon y Marivi estuvieron muy atentos.
jon majísimo, todo lo que necesitas lo encuentras, estupendo todo,
desayuno sencillo pero con compañía inmejorable
- La tranquilidad del lugar y, a pesar del frío, el ambiente agradable dentro de la casa.
Top Guest Houses In Salinas De Pisuerga Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Salinas de Pisuerga Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Salinas de Pisuerga Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Salinas de Pisuerga Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!