3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Julien-Mont-denis Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Julien-Mont-denis Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Julien-Mont-denis Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Julien-Mont-denis Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Julien-Mont-denis Rhône-Alps. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Julien-Mont-denis Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Julien-Mont-denis Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Saint-julien-mont-denis Rhône-alps:
Gîte Le Shantoné
Located in a small hamlet at 4,450 feet altitude, this cottage features rooms with attached bathroom with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and a bar. A south-facing terrace and a playground area are available on site.Each room has a view of the mountains and the bathroom is fitted with a shower. Guests can watch TV in the shared lounge.A continental breakfast is served daily. For other meals, you can try one of the regional specialties, which can be taken in the dining room or on the terrace.Orelle is just 11 mi away and has a ski elevator that leads to 3 Vallées Ski Resorts. During warmer months you can go hiking, climbing and mountain biking. Cyclists can also start from Shantone before leading to the Telegraphe and Galibier mountain passes. The village of Saint-Michel-de-Maurienne is 6.2 mi from Le Shantoné.
- Sitting high on the mountain there was a great view. Rooms comfortable and the evening meals were delicious and well priced.
Owner was very attentive
Place was clean and quiet
- Simple but very nice. Very friendly hosts. Good breakfast. In a beautiful country side. Spacious rooms.
- The receptionist (who seemed to be the owner as well) was a good guy, communicating well. I arrived very late and he let me sleep there without properly booking in. Also the place where the hotel is is absolutely stunning, the view is breathtaking.
- I really liked the old fashioned French hospitality and the friendliness.
Guest House Chalet Saint Roch
Opposite St Sorlin, Chalet Saint Roch sits in a garden 11 mi from St Jean de Maurienne Train Station and 6.2 mi from Sybelles Ski Resort. It features a large cathedral-style living room with a bar, central fireplace, plush sofas and wooden beams.The rooms with attached bathroom at Chalet Saint Roch all come with free toiletries and offer mountain views. Two TVs with satellite channels and a DVD player, free Wi-Fi, and a fireplace are also available in the shared lounge.A homemade breakfast is prepared daily. In winter, you can enjoy evening meals upon request in the living room. They are served with other guests and include traditional Savoyard cuisine.There is a motorbike garage onsite. The property is ideally located 5 mi from the slopes of Albiez le Vieux ski resort and 6.2 mi from Sybelles ski area, which consists of 6 linked resorts.
Really nice owners of the Chalet. Served me a drink really late….showed me around.
Garage for my motorcycle.
Accueil et présence du Propriétaire
Situation « en hameau de montagne », architecture de l’établissement
Ambiance générale des lieux, aménagement et décoration HORS NORMES pour Guest House
Vaste parking privé
Circuit à proximité immédiate avec point de vue exceptionnel
- Cesta k domu je dobře značena, parkování na velkém privátním parkovišti. Příjemná majitelka provede domem a poskytne potřebné informace. Pokoj byl velký, vybavený pěknými čistými koberci a stylovou výzdobou, postele stabilní, matrace středně tvrdá, povlečení příjemné, dobře se tu spalo, v okolí je nádherné ticho, z oken nádherný výhled na horskou vesnici a hory. Koupelna velká, čistá, s poličkami, teplá voda i v noci bez omezení, velké měkké osušky. V pokoji je velký úložný prostor, dostatek zásuvek, dvě centrální svítidla a lampičky u kterých se dobře čte. Společné prostory skvostné, snídaně excelentní – prkénko s nabídkou sýrů bylo nejlepší
Un accueil très sympathique, emplacement calme ; la chambre est spacieuse ;
Le petit déjeuner copieux avec des spécialités locales
- Un posto magnifico .. in mezzo alla natura… bello bello e famiglia super accogliente e simpatica! Colazione top!
- Really nice owners of the Chalet. Served me a drink really late….showed me around.
Gîte Le Rocher
Gîte Me Rocher is located in La Grave in the Ecrins National Park, at the foot of the Pic de Maije. It offers free Wi-Fi internet access, a common TV lounge and views of the surrounding mountains.The family-style guest rooms at Gîte Le Rocher open onto a balcony and include a private bathroom with a shower. There is also a communal kitchen for preparing mealsA buffet-style breakfast is available every morning at Gîte Le Rocher and other meals can also be served on site. Guests can play table tennis on site or go hiking nearby.Free parking is possible on site the Glaciers de la Meije Cable Car is 1,650 feet away. The property is 15 mi from Les Deux Alpes ski resort.
- The atmosphere here is great with people from the village coming in at night to hang out and eat. The owners are very friendly and relaxed. The dinner that is served every night is so delicious. Rooms are nice and cheap. Over all it was a very great stay.
- Absolutely loved the place and all I met there. I came solo at a slow time of year (late April) and the staff and all their friends were a pleasure to meet. Wonderful, eclectic place. Can’t wait to return, felt like home.
- Relaxing and friendly atmosphere, good food and excellent location!
- great staff, great breakfast and very close to the skilift
All of the staff made you feel like family.
The food was fantastic and very well priced. Will be staying again.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-julien-mont-denis Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Julien-Mont-denis Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Julien-Mont-denis Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Julien-Mont-denis Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!