3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Jallet Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Jallet Centre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Jallet Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Jallet Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Jallet Centre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Jallet Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Jallet Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Saint-jallet Centre:
Village de Vie
Free WiFi and a shared kitchen are featured.At Village de Vie, every room includes a desk.Guests at the guesthouse can enjoy a continental breakfast.Village de Vie has a sun terrace. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Saint-Vaury, like hiking.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 51 miles from Village de Vie.
- Accueil sympa qualité de la chambre confort et propreté.
- le calme et le confort de la chambre, le petit déjeuner, le contact avec les hôtes et leur disponibilité, ils n’ont pas hésité à nous proposer un repas du soir alors que les 2 restaurants du pays étaient fermés.
- Très bon accueil, lieu très calme, chaleureux, confortable. À conseiller
- Le calme et la ballade du soir indiquée par la propriétaire
L’accueil et la disponibilité de la propriétaire.
Le calme, la propreté et la qualité du matelas.
Domaine des cossères
Domaine des cossères has a garden and a terrace in Neuvy-Saint-Sépulchre. Guests can enjoy pool views.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer, while some rooms also feature a kitchen. At Domaine des cossères rooms have a seating area.You can play ping pong at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Deols Airport, 30 miles from Domaine des cossères.
No reviews yet.
Domaine de la Jarrige
Offering free bikes, and a children’s playground, Domaine de la Jarrige is a renovated 17th-century farm offering guest house accommodations or a holiday home with free WiFi. At an extra cost, guests can also relax in the hot tub and spa.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV. There is also an electric kettle, a desk and a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a garden view.At Domaine de la Jarrige you will also find a games room with table football, books and board games, and a shared garden with terrace, barbecue and outdoor furniture.In the morning, a continental breakfast with homemade pastries and jam is served. There is a grocery shop 1.2 mi away and on site, guests can use a shared kitchen.Domaine de la Jarrige is located 6.2 mi from Guéret with its Wolf Park, and 16 mi from La Souterraine, and there is free parking on site.
- Amazing grounds and property. We could not take advantage of them, because it snowed the night we stayed. However, there were good bicycles and a pool on the grounds. The breakfast was wonderful – delicious food, and a great setting.
- This restored farmstead is part retreat, part resort, and part gîte, located in the tranquil countryside. Our host’s past life as architect and landscape designer shines through-this is a stunning property from the renovated buildings to the gorgeous gardens. Each room or self catered apartment or gite is meticulously appointed with peace and privacy guaranteed. We stopped here on a cycle trip-convenient bike storage and located in prime cycling terrain. There was a shared kitchen which we could use plus we were provided with an absolute feast for breakfast. We are very sorry that we did not stay longer!
- It was a pleasure to stay here, I plan on visiting again soon! An additional benefit is, when you have clear skies, visiting near by lakes can be fun at night and you can see the milkyway in glorious detail!
- The host really tried the food was great and facilities were great
- Beautifully stylish interiors of both the room and breakfast room making a very comfortable stay. The bed was very comfy with good quality linen.The breakfast was amazing with lots to choose from.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-jallet Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Jallet Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Jallet Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Jallet Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!