3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Saint-Auvent Limousin – Top Hotel Reviews
Saint-Auvent Limousin is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Saint-Auvent Limousin. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Saint-Auvent Limousin. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Saint-Auvent Limousin. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Saint-Auvent Limousin right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Saint-Auvent Limousin with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Saint-auvent Limousin:
Chambres d’hôtes d’Antardieu
Offering a restaurant, Gite et chambres d’hôtes d’Antardieu is set in a former farmhouse dating back 1750 and located in Saint-Junien. It is just a 15-minute drive from Oradour-sur-Glane. Free WiFi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a TV, a seating area and satellite channels.At Gite et chambres d’hôtes d’Antardieu, you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, horse riding and fishing. The property offers free parking and is a 25-minute drive from Limoges Airport.
The room was amazing, very well decorated with all facilites needed. The hosts were very warming and we had an amazing dinner in their restaurant.
Highly recomend this place.
Everything was perfect.
- The owners were fantastic and easy to work with. We had plenty of space for us and our 15 year old son. Full kitchen, 2 bedrooms and full bathroom. Nice living area and TV.
- A lovely room separate from the main house, would be excellent in summer with its own private deck
- I stayed here with my daughter as we were visiting Oradour-sur-Glane. Pascal greeted us on arrival and was friendly, we don’t speak French but Pascal did speak some English. The apartment is a great size, has two separate bedrooms, a living/dining space and small kitchenette and a bathroom with separate toilet. The shower had very good power and we always had hot water. We stayed mid-January, there were a few cobwebs around but aside from that the apartment was clean. It is situated in a remote location just outside of St Junien, we deifintely recommend a car and sat-nav! There is wifi throughout, not the most reliable, but we managed to watch a film. Breakfast was provided and was a nice continental selection with the additional touch of some homemade jams. It was lovely to sit and listen to the birds. The apartment itself is very quiet and there is parking.
- Friendly owners, nice room fantastic food from the on-site reasurant would stay again and had tea and coffee making facilities good parking.
- The room was amazing, very well decorated with all facilites needed. The hosts were very warming and we had an amazing dinner in their restaurant.
Providing free WiFi, La THIBAUDIERE is located in Châlus. Among the various facilities are a garden and a terrace. Guests can enjoy garden views.Guest rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, microwave, a coffee machine, a shower and a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a hair dryer. All rooms will provide guests with a toaster.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including cycling and hiking.Limoges is 23 miles from the guesthouse. Bellegarde Airport is 19 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Oradour-sur-Glane, l’ancienne épicerie has a terrace and free WiFi.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with an electric tea pot. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guest rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Limoges is 16 miles from l’ancienne épicerie. The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Bedroom was beautiful and well-equipped, the bathroom was stunning and spacious.
The hosts were very accommodating.
- The two owners were so friendly and helpful. A really lovely French family couple. Very caring. The property was perfectly located. Colourful and spotless. Very traditional French. Very comfortable bed. Big shower. By far the best hotel stay I’ve had in France to date.
Alles! De gastvrouw en heer waren heel vriendelijk en we kregen een warm welkom,ondanks de taal barriere ging het vrij vlot. We hadden al in de stad verderop wat gegeten maar ze vroegen of we niet nog iets wilden eten. De kamer was fantastisch en overal was aan gedacht. Een koffie/thee hoekje met gehaakte dingetjes en zelfs koekjes! Het bed sliep heerlijk en de douche was perfect. Het was heerlijk schoon en alles zag er goed uit. Het ontbijt was teveel!! Maar heerlijk! Vooral de zelfgemaakte cake van de gastvrouw. Als je in de buurt bent (of het ervoor over hebt om er een stukje voor om te rijden) dan is deze plek echt een aanrader.
Van onze roadtrip van nederland naar italie en terug naar huis was deze overnachting verreweg de beste! Als we een hoger getal dan een 10 konden geven hadden we het gedaan.
Une superbe accueil chaleureux, une chambre parfaite, très douillette et très bien entretenu. Un petit-déjeuner copieux. On ne manque de rien.
Des gens très gentil qui on le sens de l’accueil et de l’hospitalité.
Merci à vous encore pour ce passage rapide, mais riche avec des histoires sur Oradour, ou l’on en apprend davantage.
- Tout était parfait, l hébergement, l accueil, les conseils, le petit déjeuner. Allez-y les yeux fermés vous ne serez pas déçus.
- Bedroom was beautiful and well-equipped, the bathroom was stunning and spacious.
Top Guest Houses In Saint-auvent Limousin Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Saint-Auvent Limousin to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Saint-Auvent Limousin but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Saint-Auvent Limousin. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!