3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sabinosa El Hierro – Top Hotel Reviews
Sabinosa El Hierro is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sabinosa El Hierro. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sabinosa El Hierro. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sabinosa El Hierro. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sabinosa El Hierro right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sabinosa El Hierro with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Sabinosa El Hierro:
Pension El Guanche
Located in Frontera, 7 miles from Valverde, Pension El Guanche features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is El Hierro Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The bar with delicious italian coffee and local wine is just below the rooms. It closes at 11pm and has barely customers in the last hour – so there is no noice at night.
- Very clean spacious room. Well sized and centrally located. Bus station 10 min walk, bar supermarket restaurant in neighbourhood.
For the price, this place was wonderful. It was immaculately clean, comfortable and next to a fine restaurant with the same name.
Best of all were the, beyond helpful and kind, Venezuelan-Canary Islander daughter and mother who run the pensión. I cannot thank them enough for their caring about my walking ability and overall warmth far beyond the call of duty. They are typical of the Hierro Islanders, people who still have big hearts.
- Great place in the city centre, but remember to get up before 7:30, cause it is getting loud on the main street later on :).
- Good location, right in the city centre. Shops, bakery, bars and restaurants are close. The room was nice and clean with a balcony opening to the street.
Located in Frontera in the region of El Hierro, 5 miles from Valverde, Casa Salmor features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is El Hierro Airport, 7 miles from the property.
A traditional pension with basic facilities. Different types of rooms so you might choose and have a different experience.
The location, however, pays it all—just beneath the Rock of El Hierro (on top of which is the famous Mirador of Manrique…) Very atmospheric!
- Great place! The place is very well located in la Frontera. The owner is very kind!
- El personal muy amable, el lugar es muy tranquilo, rodeado de naturaleza y bien ubicado.
- La amabilidad de la propietaria y la relación calidad-precio
- Excelente trato. Buena y rápida comunicación con el personal. Habitaciones tranquilas y acogedoras. Admiten animales, previa petición.
- A traditional pension with basic facilities. Different types of rooms so you might choose and have a different experience.
Casa Abuela Estebana
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Casa Abuela Estebana is located in Isora, just 5 miles from Valverde. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is El Hierro Airport, 6 miles from Casa Abuela Estebana.
Only few (not all) things that we liked:
– The fantastic view on the sunrise over Gomera and Tenerife.
-The owner is very helpful and kind.
-Sitting on the terrace under fig, almond and lemontreewith the view over the atlantic
– Good located for trips to everywhere on the island.
– You can start hiking trips in front of the door.
- Die Finca eignet sich hervorragend für einen Urlaub bei gutem Wetter ((Lage dann traumhaft schön ) An Ausstattung ist dann alles vorhanden !!
- El entorno maravilloso,unas vistas increibles,está en medio de la isla es muy comodo para visitar cualquier punto del Hierro,casa muy acogedora.
Schöne alte Finca in absolut ruhiger, sonniger Lage mit herrlichem Meerblick.
Guter Ausgangspunkt für Wanderungen.
Me encantó la tranquilidad del lugar y el paisaje desde la casita.
Muy confortable y coqueta.
- Only few (not all) things that we liked:
Top Guest Houses In Sabinosa El Hierro Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sabinosa El Hierro to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sabinosa El Hierro but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sabinosa El Hierro. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!