3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Roucy Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Roucy Picardy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Roucy Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roucy Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roucy Picardy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Roucy Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Roucy Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Roucy Picardy:
Gîtes Louis de Vauclerc
The bathroom is fitted with a shower. You can use free Wi-Fi access everywhere in the cottage.The kitchens of the cottages are fully equipped with a stove, a refrigerator and an oven. Guests can purchase locally-produced wine 1,650 feet from the property.Activities around the property include horse riding, golfing and hiking. Vauclair Abbey is just 5 miles away.
- Self catering accommodation in a unique tower . Well equipped, with a lovely bedroom and bathroom at the top of the tower. Lovely rural location.
- Wonderful location in the north of champagne. very nice hotel in a secluded location. Decent-sized swimming pool and sauna.
- We stayed here overnight en route back to the port and really enjoyed our stay. Our apartment was in a converted bell tower and beautifully quirky, with the bedroom on the top floor. The owner was very helpful and pleasant and had left a great range of teas and coffee in the kitchen with a pot of jam. The outside pool was a lovely facility to relax in after a long drive. There is good free wifi.
- We stayed for one night as a stop over on the way home from the South of France. It was a perfect break two hours from Calais in a charmingly renovated dovecote. The owner was very helpful and made us feel very welcome. We really enjoyed our brief stay.
- We stayed here for one night on our way back from Switzerland but wished we had booked to stay longer. An absolutely lovely place to stay. Tranquil location and lovely gardens to relax in, just beautiful. My daughter loved the animals and the pool! The owners are extremely helpful. The Gite itself is beautifully maintained and modern on the inside. It has everything you would need. We would definitely recommend staying and hopefully we will be able to stay again for longer next time.
Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a shared bathroom.Parking spaces are available upon prior request and availability.
Reims Opera is 0.7 miles from La Remoise, while Les Hautes Promenades is 0.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vatry International Airport, 34.2 miles from the property.
- Very nice room and bathroom. Simple, comfy room on a quiet street, exactly what we needed.
- Very clean and confortable. Design and very confortable room. Same for the bathroom. We enjoyed it very much!
- The owner is super friendly and flexible. Easy check-out. Bed is VERY comfortable and the room has a cozy design.
Remote from Reims centre’s agitation.
One single comfortable room.
Welcoming staff and simple handling.
- Very comfy large bed (with memory foam matrass), large bathroom with walk in shower and bath, excellent location (quite but still very central)
Dans les Vignes
Every spacious room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Breakfast is served each morning in the breakfast room, where you will also be able to enjoy a panoramic view of the vineyards. Upon prior request and for a supplement, guests can have a meal tray including salad, ham, vegetables, cheese and dessert on the terrace.Extra facilities at the property include a professional massage service in the guest rooms, upon reservation and for a supplement.Reims is 9.3 miles from Dans les Vignes, while Épernay is 8.7 miles away.
Staff very friendly, welcoming with nice tips.
Room super clean, nice view.
- The staff the location the wine the calmness. New building and clean spacious rooms.
- Beautiful location in lovely little village with balconies that sat directly on top of the vines. Paradise!
- Warm welcome to a smart modern hotel that also produces champagne. Food ingredients carefully chosen for quality etc.
Excellent views from room and breakfast terrace, stunning colours at this time of year with good sunny weather
Good breakfast to start the day
Excellent restaurant recommended by them in next village
- Staff very friendly, welcoming with nice tips.
Top Guest Houses In Roucy Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Roucy Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Roucy Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Roucy Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!