3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Río Piedra Colon – Top Hotel Reviews
Río Piedra Colon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Río Piedra Colon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Río Piedra Colon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Río Piedra Colon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Río Piedra Colon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Río Piedra Colon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Río Piedra Colon:
Casa del Rayo Verde, Hotelito Solidario
Featuring free WiFi, Casa del Rayo Verde, Hotelito Solidario offers accommodations in Portobelo, just 9 miles from Isla Grande.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.Colón is 21 miles from Casa del Rayo Verde Colon, and Gamboa is 30 miles away. Tocumen International Airport is 39 miles from the property.
Quiet except in the morning (the hotel is currently and partly on renovation)
Food at diner tasty, restaurant on seafront
- We loved it here…it was just a perfect – right on the water carrebean place we wanted. If you are fussy or require high standards – might not be for everyone.
- Casa del Rayo Verde is a relaxing and quiet little hotel right on the sea wall. We loved sitting on the veranda of our Verde Luna room watching the boats come and go. It’s just a basic small and clean room with a bed and bedside tables. The bed is extremely comfortable and the sheets are clean. The air conditioning unit was silent and worked well and the shower was excellent. We boiled the kettle for endless cups of tea and coffee and bought fruit off a street seller for a delicious breakfast on the veranda. We checked in easily at hotel Congo just 100m away and ended up having a delicious lunch there. They gave us access to our room early, about 12pm, which was great. It is a little bit more expensive than usual, but the whole port is. We’d recommend it, especially if you’ve sailed in from a Cartegena as we did.
- Very, very friendly. I wish that I could have stayed longer.
- Hammock and view over the bay were good. Air conditioning was efficient
- Quiet except in the morning (the hotel is currently and partly on renovation)
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Lindo in the region of Colon, 2.7 miles from Isla Grande, Hostel Wunderbar features a playground and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Colón is 27 miles from Hostel Wunderbar, and Buenaventura is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 39 miles from Hostel Wunderbar.
- The venezuelan staff, the terrace, the Garden View full of birds and monkeys.
- Silvia is very nice and hostel wunderbar is a great hostel walking distance to the marina that will take you to Isla Mamey. We had a wonderful beach day there. The Venezuelan couple who helps Silvia with the hostel are very friendly as well-delicious breakfast! It was a great location, and the grounds are nice and tranquil. We were hoping it would be a little more social, and that we’d meet other travelers, but everyone mostly kept to themselves or were already traveling in large groups. Thank you, Silvia!
- All perfect, clean, relaxing garden. Helpfull stuff. Privacy..
- Super friendly staff. He guided us from the beginning to the end. Even though we checked out, he let us park our car in the hostel for awhile and let us take a shower after trip to isla Mamey.
Midden in de natuur, mooi uitzicht vanop ons terras op de 1ste verdieping.
Kamer wat netjes, warm onthaal door de eigenares die zich excuseerde dat er geen wifi was (defect).
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Ofiuras Hostal is located in Colón, 9 miles from Isla Grande and 30 miles from Gamboa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Tocumen International Airport, 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Río Piedra Colon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Río Piedra Colon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Río Piedra Colon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Río Piedra Colon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!