3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Quintana del Castillo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Quintana del Castillo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Quintana del Castillo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quintana del Castillo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quintana del Castillo Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Quintana del Castillo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Quintana del Castillo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Quintana Del Castillo Castile And Leon:
Hostal Residencia Delfin
Hostal Residencia Delfin is located in Astorga, 27 miles from León and 27 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a TV.You will find a shops at the property.
- Location was 20 minute walk from Cathedral but difficult to find using Google maps. Just follow the road signs to A Coruna as this is clearly marked on road signs..I was only guest .
- The price for a single room was pretty reasonable.
- Nothing, this room smelled like sewage. The owner was rude and difficult. Was totally unsuitable for a Camino walker. Directions said under 2 km from city. We learned from someone else that it was 3.6km. After a long walking day on the Camino, it was way too far.
- View from the window sitting on the bed as it’s fairly flat with hills in the distance.
- No me gustó nada, era un sitio que olía mal y no estaba limpio
Hostal Salones Victoria
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Salones Victoria offers accommodations in Santa Marina del Rey. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.León is 16 miles from Hostal Salones Victoria, and Astorga is 10 miles from the property.
- The ladies on staff were wonderful- very kind and friendly and so accommodating. The hotel attached to the bar was basic and very comfortable. Little extras such as hairdryer, travelling toothbrushes and fluffy towels were so appreciated and not always available in more expensive places. Although off the Camino, a great place Ito be refreshed after a day’s walking. Staff pick up from and drop back to the Camino.
Staff very helpfull in picking us up when walking the Camino and dropping us back in the morning I had injured my back and we’re very good getting me an ice pack a great help
Our spanish is not good but they did there best to understand us
- Schönes, grosses Zimmer mit grossem Badezimmer und sehr freundlicher Bedienung
- La amabilidad de los dueños y lo atentos que fueron en todo momento.
Wurde am Morgen zurück zum camino gebracht.
Badewanne und warmes Wasser !!!
Ca 4 km vom camino entfernt.
Zimmer sind sauber, minimaler lärm von der bar.
4 Sterne + von mir.
Hostal Coruña is located in Astorga, 27 miles from León and 28 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.
- Friendly staff. Relatively inexpensive with all the amenities you’d expect. Very nice bathroom. Quiet neighbourhood.
- One of our backpacks was lost and they were very, very helpful. Maria was great.
- Decent location, reasonably comfortable although worn.
- Staff were lovely, Htl just up the road from the bus station which brought us to Madrid airport. Minutes walk from Cathedral and evening meal excellent!
- Beautiful property -well maintained with excellent and friendly staff. A welcome sight after walking 26km on the Camino de Santiago Trail
Top Guest Houses In Quintana Del Castillo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Quintana del Castillo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Quintana del Castillo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Quintana del Castillo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!