3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Quiberville Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Quiberville Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Quiberville Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Quiberville Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Quiberville Upper Normandy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Quiberville Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Quiberville Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Quiberville Upper Normandy:
La Villa Florida
The guest rooms at La Villa Florida are a unique blend of Indian-style decoration and carved wooden furniture. Private bathrooms are designed with colourful mosaic tiles. Each room is equipped with satellite TV and most rooms have a balcony or terrace.A continental breakfast is served every morning, which can be enjoyed in the breakfast room or in the garden on sunny days. Staff can assist with additional restaurant recommendations for lunch and dinner. A shuttle service between the property and Dieppe train station can be arranged on arrival our at departure.This bed and breakfast is located 3.1 miles from the Dieppe Ferry Terminal. It is only 0.9 miles from the Château de Dieppe and 1.2 miles from swimming beaches. La Villa Florida provides free parking on site.
Allan was very friendly and accomodating. We flew into Dieppe and he picked us up from the airport, and took us back on our departure. He was also very willing to pick us up from town in the evening.
- Monsieur was very helpful about the locality and gave us a lift into the town
- A most unusual and beautiful guest house, with large, well appointed room. Perfect breakfast, served in our room. The host and hostess were charming and so helpful, we hope to visit again, thank you
- The owner was very nice and friendly. He had a great sense of humour and spoke English as well as French. There was an opportunity to buy a breakfast which was delicious!
- Excellent accommodation we stayed 1 night only but I recommend the villa.
- Allan was very friendly and accomodating. We flew into Dieppe and he picked us up from the airport, and took us back on our departure. He was also very willing to pick us up from town in the evening.
Manoir de Graincourt
Each unique guest room at the Manoir de Graincourt has views over the garden and a private, stylish bathroom with free toiletries and a courtesy tray.A full continental breakfast is served daily in the spacious kitchen or in the gardens. Brunch and lunch can be served upon demand, at an extra cost, and guests have access to an independent kitchenette.A library and game room are also available. Cooking lessons to learn regional specialities are on offer. Dieppe city centre with Gare de Dieppe train station and a ferry, which leaves at Dieppe Port to Newhaven England, is 3.1 miles away.
- A beautiful, fascinating old house in a peaceful setting, yet conveniently close to the ferry at Dieppe. We slept well in our very pretty bedroom, which overlooked the garden. A lovely last night of our week in France. A really excellent breakfast including a choice of superb home-made jams served by the owner and shared with the other guests, the English and French languages intermingling cheerfully.
- Nice, authentic property, but… did’t feel welcome…
- Beautiful location and a wonderful property, Philippe was a fantastic host and I would stay there again if I was passing through the area.
- Lovely atmosphere, spacious rooms, tasty breakfast. Perfect for families.
- Charming hosts and a welcoming historic house. Felt very homely. A perfect stop-off near the Dieppe ferry.
All rooms at this bed and breakfast feature a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a shared bathroom and toilet.Guests at L’annexe can enjoy a continental breakfast from 8.00 to 10.30, Monday to Friday.Dieppe is 6.8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Opal Coast Airport, 42.3 miles from L’annexe.
- La chambre est grande et lumineuse, le matelas est très bien (on dors bien et pas mal au dos) . La douche est formidable . Sans compter le réfrérégateur et la machine à laver commune . Nous sommes contents par rapport qualité et prix
- nous avons passé 2 jours a l’hotel, week end de pentecotes.arrivé le samedi aprés midi,reparti lundi matin.nous avons pas pu avoir,de petit déjeuner, dimanche matin et lundi matin.le restaurant était fermer,cause,jour férié,il ne servait pas de petit déjeuner,faisait le pont;c’était a nous de se débrouiller.douche et wwc en commun,mais le problème,douche bouché,pour les chambres,qui était au dessus du bar,le plancher grincais ,les personnes qui voulais aller au toilette la nuit,était obligés de passer dans le couloir(devant les chambres)comme je vous ai dis juste avant,le plancher craquait,si vous avez le sommeil léger,impossible de dormir.A part ca?nous avons été très bien accueillit.
- L’annexe est idéalement situé à 2km de la plage, et proche tous commerces. Le personnel a été très dispo et a assuré lors de notre arrivée tardive. Merci !
- La tranquillité et le rapport qualité prix. Le patron est très sympa, serviable et accueillant. A refaire …
- La personne qui nous ai accueilli est très sympathique et serviable.
Top Guest Houses In Quiberville Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Quiberville Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Quiberville Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Quiberville Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!