3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pradillo La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Pradillo La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pradillo La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pradillo La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pradillo La Rioja. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pradillo La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pradillo La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Pradillo La Rioja:
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Hospederia Sagasta offers accommodations in Torrecilla en Cameros, just 17 miles from Logroño. The guesthouse has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Haro is 25 miles from Hospederia Sagasta, and Ezcaray is 20 miles away. Burgos Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- The old building was stunning. The room was very clean.
- Muy tranquilo. Limpio. Muy bonito. Con muy buenas vistas. El trato inmejorable. Tienen un restaurante al lado donde nos dieron de comer muy bien de calidad, cantidad y precio.
- Javier ha sido excelente!. Nos recibió, nos mostró rutas y cosas que hacer. Fuimos con bicis y nos dejó aparcarlas en garage. Muy agradecido por todo
- El dueño muy atento y amable. Nada más llegar nos dió información con todas las excursiones que se podían hacer. El hotel está ubicado para acceder fácilmente a todos los lugares de interés. El entorno es una maravilla. Hotel muy cómodo y agradable, una pena que sólo pudiéramos estar una noche.
- El dueño es muy agradable, me sitúo en una habitación buena con terraza, las vistas desde allí eran bonitas. Limpieza buena. La habitación básica, con un estilo antiguo pero cómoda. Es ub lugar tranquilo y en una zona con múltiples actuvidades en la naturaleza, sendas para caminar y pueblos de interés cercanos. Recomendable ir en coche. Para pasar un fin de semana un poco desconectado, tiene buena relación calidad-precio.
Hostal Rural La Calera
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Hostal Rural La Calera offers accommodations in San Millán de la Cogolla, just 24 miles from Logroño. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Haro is 17 miles from Hostal Rural La Calera, and Ezcaray is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Lovely rural little hotel with garden and fantastic views. Pleasant breakfast 5 euros.easy access to bodegas and local riojan villages
- Stunning location, surrounded by the natural beauty, away from it all yet only a short drive to main towns. It felt it was a 1000 miles away. It was my birthday and we had a beautiful evening. Great bed and the hot tub bath was just perfect. The owner was great!! He let us use the main fridge. All in all, great value.
- Lovely house in a beautiful and remote location in Rioja. We walked to Yuso and Suso monestaries directly from the property. Breakfast was very nice and large. It was very quiet and remote with hardly anyone around. Plan ahead for dinner as it is a very small town and everything closes early. Overall, very peaceful and scenic.
- Excelente ubicación, con vistas al monasterio y bosques. 5 min andando al pueblo.
- El entorno y el hostal precioso.En general nos encantó
Hostal Valle del Iregua
Hostal Valle del Iregua offers accommodations in Albelda de Iregua.Each room is fitted with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Logroño is 8 miles from Hostal Valle del Iregua, and Haro is 24 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 51 miles away.
- The staff is very friendly. The value is real good, given its 15 minutes away from Logroño.
- Good, basic accommodation. Free wi-fi available. Quiet, despite being in the town. Gloria was very helpful with all questions, despite her lack of English and our lack of Spanish.
- It’s quiet and clean. There is a really nice restaurant around the corner (Don Cosme) where we had a magnificent dinner for a very reasonable price. Besides wine is excellent here and prices are mostly a joy for the quality offered. The parking is actually not other than the street. Apparently the hostel managent complained about booking.com stating there is a real private parking to no avail. However there is no problem to park in the street even in busy days for the village, I can confirm.
- Nothing particularly in the hotel, but the locals were nice. One can eat and drink at the ‘placa mayor’ for a very reasonable price.
- La situación con fácil aparcamiento delante establecimiento.
Top Guest Houses In Pradillo La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pradillo La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pradillo La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pradillo La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!