3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Port Union Newfoundland and Labrador – Top Hotel Reviews
Port Union Newfoundland and Labrador is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Port Union Newfoundland and Labrador. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port Union Newfoundland and Labrador. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port Union Newfoundland and Labrador. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Port Union Newfoundland and Labrador right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Port Union Newfoundland and Labrador with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Port Union Newfoundland And Labrador:
One of our top picks in Bonavista.Located in Bonavista, 23 miles from Trinity, Russelltown Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental.
- The quality of the room and furnishing were great, and everything was clean. The staff were friendly and very helpful. The location was ideal to visit in Bonavista and would recommend this place to others. If and when we’re back in this area, we’d stay here again. The breakfast was great also.
- We stayed in the Loft which was beautiful. Spotlessly clean. Unique space being a converted barn with high ceilings, lots of windows, fantastic shower, etc.
- lovely modern loft with a beautiful bathroom and a very comfortable king bed. Comfortable cot for extra person. The breakfast was plentiful and delicious. Easy to walk to the downtown area.
- Good location, lovely locally made bathroom products, comfortable bed, great breakfast, nice view from room
- The room was large, tastefully decorated and very clean. The staff were very helpful. The breakfasts were amazing. It is great to sit and chat with other travellers at breakfast.
Located in Bonavista in the region of Newfoundland and Labrador, 23 miles from Trinity, Annies Landing features a barbecue and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the river or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Wonderful little apartments in the center of town – so well equipped I could probably live there! Lorraine was charming and filled us in on everything to see and do (and eat) on our way too short of a stay. Would recommend this place HIGHLY!
The bathroom was wonderful!!! The whole apt was just spotless & extremely well constructed. The treat of homemade buns & jam was just wonderful!!!
Would highly recommend!!
- Everything was perfect. Great accommodation and wonderful hosts.
- We loved the fresh buns and homemade jam and the great location.
- So many extras and wonderful personal touches. They lent us binoculars for our sight seeing. We arrived to fresh bread and homemade blueberry jam. They would provide tennis racquets and basketballs with courts a short walk away. Beautiful facility. Laundry facility to use. Great hosts!!
Campbell House Trinity
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Campbell House Trinity offers accommodations in Trinity. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV and DVD player. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- I really enjoyed the historic elements and the period theme of Campbell House. It was like staying in a museum!
- very quaint place. I thought I had been transported back in time. I loved everything about it.
- This was an historic home lovingly restored. As you would expect, the décor reflected the time period and it had the typical little quirks of uneven floors, creaks, low ceilings, etc., but was quaint and lovely.
- Oh boy yes the linen was lovely so soft and super comfy bed. I thoroughly enjoyed sitting on the deck on the water at happy hour!!! Would love to go back when the theater is on.
- Very beautiful location. Room in lovely decorated historical house. Very helpful and devoted staff. Excellent cuisine in associated restaurant.
Top Guest Houses In Port Union Newfoundland And Labrador Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Port Union Newfoundland and Labrador to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Port Union Newfoundland and Labrador but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Port Union Newfoundland and Labrador. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!