3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pont-du-Châtel Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-du-Châtel Brittany is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pont-du-Châtel Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-du-Châtel Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-du-Châtel Brittany. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pont-du-Châtel Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pont-du-Châtel Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Pont-du-châtel Brittany:
Ty Jean Bart
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Ty Jean Bart offers accommodations in Sibiril. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Brest is 28 miles from Ty Jean Bart, and Perros-Guirec is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 22 miles from Ty Jean Bart.
- Very clean rooms though extraordinary decor. One Harry Potter the other submarine. Good welcome and despite being warned that we would get no sleep as there was a party in the bar. Most of us slept well. Delicious breakfast , plentiful patisserie and coffee. Very close to Roscoff so very convenient for the ferries.
Value for money
You have your own space
- Very friendly welcome and clean rooms with an added je ne sais quoi! Free wifi and excellent breakfast if you decide to take it.
Very friendly staff giving lots of tips on what is happening around.
Good breakfast (value for money)
- Right from our arrival we were made very welcome by Tito & Nico. This continued throughout our 2 night stay. Great themed rooms. Breakfast was excellent and good value for money. A night in the bar was a great experience made better by the friendliness of the locals. Tito was helpful in advising us on local restaurants and places to see.
Les Chambres du Mad
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Les Chambres du Mad offers accommodations in Henvic, just 31 miles from Brest. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is room service at the property.Perros-Guirec is 26 miles from Les Chambres du Mad, and Roscoff is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 26 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’Hôtes de la Grande Greve
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Chambre d’Hôtes de la Grande Greve offers accommodations in Roscoff. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Perros-Guirec is 26 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes de la Grande Greve, and Morlaix is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 27 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes de la Grande Greve.
Very friendly and welcoming. Location and closeness to beach and town excellent.
The owner went the extra (well ran actually) mile to deliver a forgotten item and handed it to us in the ferry queue.
- Owners were so friendly – joined us for breakfast. They served up freshly made crepes and Far Breton.
The hosts are exceptionally warm and welcoming people. We were sorry to have to leave. Breakfast consisted of homemade crêpes and other Bretonne specialties.
Roscoff is a delightful uncrowded small town, often overlooked by tourists because of its lack of sandy beaches; therefore, it is unspoiled by mass tourism. It’s a nice place for a relaxing stop over.
- Located on a hill above Roscoff few km from the town with all the attractions and restaurants. Very nice, modern and nicely decorated house. The host – Michelle – was just amazing. First we left medicine in the room. She came only after few minutes to let us in. Second when we mentioned we did not find “the real roscoff onion” on the market, she shared her own. Then she called us when we already left to offer us some artichokes. Thanks Michelle!
- Welcoming. Very cordial and interesting conversations .
- Very friendly and welcoming. Location and closeness to beach and town excellent.
Top Guest Houses In Pont-du-châtel Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pont-du-Châtel Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-du-Châtel Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pont-du-Châtel Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!