3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Peñacoba Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Peñacoba Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Peñacoba Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Peñacoba Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Peñacoba Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Peñacoba Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Peñacoba Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Peñacoba Castile And Leon:
Hospederia Convento San Francisco
Set in a beautiful 16th-century Franciscan Convent on the outskirts of Santo Domingo de Silos, Hospederia Convento San Francisco offers stylish rooms with views of the surrounding countryside. It also features a restaurant.The Hospederia Convento San Francisco maintains original features including stone archways and courtyards. Each spacious room has wooden furnishings and attractive décor.Guests can enjoy a range of Castilian cuisine in the San Francisco’s restaurant. There is also a bar, and a lounge with a library.The convent features a permanent exhibition on the history of Monacato. Staff can arrange local excursions, including horse riding, walking trips and visits to local wineries.Burgos is just over an hour’s drive from the Convento, while Valladolid is 93 mi away.
- Everything. Beautiful building. Great room. Very pleasant staff.
- Perfect location less than 1/2 mile from village and monastery. Ideal for a quiet and restful stay. Modern ensuite bathroom. No WIFI or television in room promotes peaceful and contemplative stay. Breakfast good.
- El trato de las dos personas de la hospederia.- Trato educado, correcto, amable, muy cordial y muy atento. A parte de esto la tranquilidad del entorno y de las habitaciones (sin TV). Lo recomiendo a quien quiera salir de la marabunta de la ciudad
- Luogo di tranquillità vicino al monastero benedettino per seguire i canti gregoriani
- La Hospedería es totalmente recomendable, un lugar ideal para descansar. Situado en un punto estratégico para realizar excursiones. La limpieza y la tranquilidad es su característica principal. Pero si algo hay que destacar sobremanera, es la atención del personal y muy especialmente de la Gerente Yolanda, que dentro de un trato exquisito, consigue hacerte sentir como en tu propia casa. volveremos muy pronto
Hostal Santo Domingo de Silos
Offering a peaceful village setting, Hostal Santo Domingo de Silos features attractive, individually decorated rooms. Located in Santo Domingo de Silos, this guest house has a restaurant and a terrace.Each heated room at Hostal Santo Domingo de Silos has elegant décor with wooden furnishings. There is free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms are set in the attic and feature sloping, beamed ceilings.The Santo Domingo’s restaurant serves traditonal Castilian cuisine, including cured meats, stews and soups.The surrounding Burgos countryside is ideal for hiking and Cañon del Río Lobos Park is just 35 minutes’ drive away.Burgos is less than 37 mi from the Santo Domingo. Madrid can be reached in 2.5 hours by car.
- Excellent location! Very friendly and courteous staff. Quiet location right next to monasterio.
- Casual informal atmosphere. Hotel and Hostal run efficiently by caring proprietor
- Room was very small, but you get what you pay for.
- The workers, except the owner, were very nice and pay attention in all our necessities, and the location was amazing
Great place for an overnight stop .Hotel was well situated in the historical town, There was safe underground parking,
The staff were friendly and helpful.
Hostal-Resturante La Moruga
Offering an à la carte restaurant, Asador Hostal Taberna Moruga is located in Hortigüela. The rustic-style guest house features free Wi-Fi access and heated rooms with mountain views.Each bright room has a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Kobe beef is a specialty at the guest house’s restaurant. Asador Hostal Taberna Moruga also offers a children’s games room. You can find bars and a small shop in the village center, as well as San Pedro de Ardanza Monastery.Hiking is popular in the surrounding countryside. Covarrubias is 8.1 mi from the property and Burgos is 30 minutes away by car.
- We were on a motorcycle tour and this stop off was perfect one thing the food was sensational and plenty of it
- The write up says a la carte restaurant plastic table clothes no menu choice of two dishes ! ! On saying that I have to say the meal was first class. No one spoke English which we loved everyone was very friendly A very little town but very pretty as always the square with someones front room turned into a bar the sort of place to sit and watch the world go by Good location for hiking. Great value for money
Muy buena relación calidad/precio.
El personal nos dió un trato excelente.
Admisión de mascotas sin problema.
Un entorno inigualable.
- Me gustó todo. Muy buena relación calidad-precio. Destaco la amabilidad de sus dueños. Aún recuerdo los exquisitos tomates de la huerta que comimos. Muchas gracias a Esther y a Fernando por contribuir a que pasáramos dos días estupendos.
- LA ORIGINALIDAD DE LA HABITACIÓN, EL PERSONAL Y LA CENA. EL DESAYUNO NORMAL, TIPO CONTINENTAL AUNQUE NOS OFRECIERON SALADO SI LO DESEÁBAMOS.
Top Guest Houses In Peñacoba Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Peñacoba Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Peñacoba Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Peñacoba Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!