3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Palo Alto – Top Hotel Reviews
Palo Alto is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Palo Alto. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Palo Alto. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Palo Alto. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Palo Alto right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Palo Alto with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Palo Alto:
Sunhouse Samana is located in Santa Bárbara de Samaná and features a casino and terrace. Among the various facilities of this property are a bar and on-site dining. The rooms are fitted with a terrace.At the guest house, all rooms come with a balcony with a sea view. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath, rooms at Sunhouse Samana also offer free WiFi, while certain rooms are equipped with a city view. At the accommodation the rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.At Sunhouse Samana guests are welcome to take advantage of a hot tub. You can play billiards and darts at the guest house, and car hire is available.Staff at the reception can assist guests at any time of the day.Samana Port is 1,650 feet from Sunhouse Samana.
- The host was very friendly. We talked a lot to him, because his stories were very interesting. The price-performance ratio was extremely good. The bnb was clean and very well located. On the one hand you have a great view over Samana and on the other you are at the marina in 5 min walking distance. Also the WiFi was great. We read the rating of the WiFi before and it wasn’t so good, but when we arrived we experienced one of the quickest connections in our hole trip through the Dominican Republic. Also the breakfast was great. Richard makes a fresh breakfast every morning whenever you want it.
- The host, the facilities, the breakfast, an excellent place to stay in Samana, it was a wonderful experience.
- Very convenient location, short walk to restaurants, tour offices, and waterfront. Very short ride to bus station. Owner makes it feel like he is inviting you into his home (which he is doing, really). Locked and barred entry at street level and again at front door. Bright, open entryway with nice furniture and tables. Beautiful marble staircase to a very spacious room with two very large beds, a closet with more shelves, drawers and hanging space than in my entire home, a large bathroom with a shower inside a Jacuzzi tub and a bidet, and a balcony with barred and locking door. Owner is very helpful in locating anything you may need and even gave us rides when it was rainy. He was so friendly and professional, and he really entertained my two little boys with the decorations in the room off of the entryway. He got us anything we wanted for a beautiful breakfast and was available any time we needed him. This place was amazing, one of your best traveling experiences.
- We could not have stayed at a better guest house! Extremely friendly owner who went out of his way to help us organise our travel plans, whale watching, transport and made sure everything ran smoothly. The house, bedrooms and bathrooms were all very clean, comfortable and spacious for such a reasonable price! Our bedroom also had a beautiful view of the harbour. 10/10 would recommend.
- Beautiful place. Spacious and clean rooms with beautiful view at Samana Bay. Amazing bathroom with big bath. American breakfast was great, eggs, bacon, toasts, fresh juice, coffee and fruits. Very friendly staff.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Virgen Mercedes offers accommodations in Santa Bárbara de Samaná. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Las Terrenas is 15 miles from Virgen Mercedes, and El Limón is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 26 miles from Virgen Mercedes.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Casa Blanca is located in Los Naranjos.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Las Terrenas is 20 miles from Casa Blanca, and El Limón is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 31 miles from Casa Blanca.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Palo Alto Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Palo Alto to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Palo Alto but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Palo Alto. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!