3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Pácora Caldas – Top Hotel Reviews
Pácora Caldas is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Pácora Caldas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pácora Caldas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pácora Caldas. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Pácora Caldas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Pácora Caldas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Pácora Caldas:
Hospedaje La Casona
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hospedaje La Casona offers accommodations in Salamina, just 24 miles from Manizales.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 26 miles from Hospedaje La Casona.
- Amparo is definitely a interesting character and she was full of recommendations. She helped set me up on tours with another guest to cut costs and we even ended up becoming friends. The hostel was clean and the room was satisfactory. Salamina was my favourite place in Colombia. I would definitely recommend people to come to Salamina while it is still relatively untouched by tourism.
- Helpful owner who is very interested in her guests though she speaks very little English. My room overlooking the street suffered from traffic noise but she moved me immediately to a quiet room.
+ located rather close to the bus stop, even with the big backpacks it was easy to reach the hotel
+ the bathroom was small but nice and clean, with one of the best electric hot showers we have had in Colombia
+ there was a roofed terrace with ropes to hang our wet clothes
- Beautiful traditional house with hardwood floors and antique furniture but still with a contemporary feel and bright modern bathroom. Comfy bed, hot shower, use of nice kitchen. All kept spotlessly clean. There’s also a really great rooftop terrace with terrific views over Salamina.
- El tinto que nos ofreció estaba muy rico, muy amable y atenta.
DONDE MARUJA is located in Salamina, just 24 miles from Manizales.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.The nearest airport is La Nubia Airport, 26 miles from DONDE MARUJA.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, CasaCarola B&B offers accommodations in Salamina, just 24 miles from Manizales. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax.There is a shared lounge at the property.La Nubia Airport is 26 miles away.
- Variety, quality, magnificent presentation of breakfast and two wonderful suppers, beautifully served. The host, Felipe is exceptionally considerate, friendly, and an outstanding informant on the history and culture of Salamina and Colombia. The B&B offers a beautiful garden and comfortable sitting room. Salamina is a gem of traditional Caldas. Very few tourists when we were there.
A beautiful old house that is restored with care. There is a small but nice and lush garden at the back.
Breakfast is delicious.
The couple that runs the guesthouse is very friendly and helpful.
The hotel itself is beautiful – a traditional house built about a century ago. The owner, Felipe, worked in set design in the film industry and his touch is evident in every corner of the place. Peaceful and beautiful are the best ways to describe Casa Carola.
Felipe is a very special owner – I credibly accommodating (we had some special food issues and he went way out of his way to make sure my son’s gluten issues didn’t get in the way of delicious breakfasts.). He also helped us arranged a memorable visit to a small nearby town – San Felix and a local farm with a wax palm forest. An unforgettable experience overall.
Everyone should visit Casa Carola!
La casa es Encantadora, llena de detalles hermosos. Es un lugar detenido en el tiempo con excelente nivel de conservación.
El Desayuno muy bueno, la atención de Felipe muy especial. Nos sentimos como de visita a un amigo.
Cadre authentique avec un beau Jardin intérieur. Accueil chaleureux et professionnel de la part de Filipe
Super petit déjeuner
Top Guest Houses In Pácora Caldas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Pácora Caldas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Pácora Caldas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Pácora Caldas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!