3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Oppheim Hordaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Oppheim Hordaland is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Oppheim Hordaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Oppheim Hordaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Oppheim Hordaland. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Oppheim Hordaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Oppheim Hordaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Oppheim Hordaland:
Hardanger Fjord Lodge
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Hardanger Fjord Lodge offers accommodations in Jondal. The guest house has a sun terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. Each room has a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ski equipment is available at this guest house and the area is popular for skiing. Vossevangen is 25 miles from Hardanger Fjord Lodge, and Odda is 18 miles away. Bergen , Flesland Airport is 35 miles from the property.
We had the best time at the Hardanger Fjord Lodge. It was the most relaxing place during our Norway trip and we just felt comfortable and like at home.
It has a very communal feeling, you can eat together at the big table – don’t miss out on the AWESOME dinners there! Breakfast was great. Yes, you share bathrooms but this really is no hassle at all.
There are great hiking opportunities nearby, just ask the owners – they are SO nice!!
Highly recommend the place to all of you!
Dining room is very nice.
Location and views are great.
- Wonderfully helpful staffand the food was fantastic.
- Stylish, wonderful location, food good and the couple who run the lodge are so nice and really helpful. Absolutely loved it, swam in the fjord, skied on the glacier, walked and slept. Lovely. We had one particularly wonderful warm evening when we all ate outside watching the sun go down behind the fjord.
- loved the people, the location is stunning, nothing was too much trouble, stylish but timeless and it was great fun. Dining is communal unless eating outside where individual tables are set up. When we stayed the weather was stunning and there is a pretty terrace and bar area right on the water. Sitting watching the sunset late at night was a truly wonderful moment. Everything very convenient including a ferry across the fjord and skiing on the glacier.
- We had the best time at the Hardanger Fjord Lodge. It was the most relaxing place during our Norway trip and we just felt comfortable and like at home.
Hardanger Rom & Harmonium
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, Hardanger Rom & Harmonium is located in Herand in the region of Hordaland, just 20 miles from Vossevangen. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 40 miles from Hardanger Rom & Harmonium.
We only stayed for the night and that was a pity because this place is so nice and comfortable.
We were received by the owners in the middle of the night, they were really kind and showed us the facilities and the bedroom. We definitely will be back!
- Owner was friendly and helpfull..I had the place to myself so cooking and showering was not a problem.
- Our hosts were very nice from the moment of our arrival, they made us feel like at home. Very nice location with fjord views from our room. The house was clean and very well organized in terms of recycling!
- Beautiful site, very nice, clean room, spacious kitchen with all facilities, washing facilities, and very, very friendly hosts! We stayed for one night only, but definitely also a place to stay longer.
- Very friendly host and located in a beautiful and quiet town.
- We only stayed for the night and that was a pity because this place is so nice and comfortable.
Trolltunga Fjord View
Featuring free WiFi, Trolltunga Fjord View offers pet-friendly accommodations in Mundheim, just 25 miles from Bergen.Kokstad is 23 miles from Trolltunga Fjord View, and Odda is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Bergen , Flesland Airport, 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Oppheim Hordaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Oppheim Hordaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Oppheim Hordaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Oppheim Hordaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!