3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Olivet Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Olivet Centre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Olivet Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Olivet Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Olivet Centre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Olivet Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Olivet Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Olivet Centre:
Domaine de La Héllière
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Domaine de La Héllière is located in Lailly-en-Val in the region of Centre, just 13 miles from Orléans.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Blois is 22 miles from Domaine de La Héllière, and Vendôme is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Very unpretentious, warm and friendly. Smashing bed, good breakfast and great location for visiting nearby picturesque towns. Loved the goats and mouton!
- The property is charming and typically rural French. The hosts were delightful and the breakfast was perfect. We were just stopping over on a longer journey this time, but would certainly return there for our next visits to the Loire castles.
- Amazing location first up. Stopped on our way down from Calais en route to SW France and its a good distance to travel in a day. Hosts were beyond perfection, quite the nicest people you will ever hope to meet. We arrived about 6/7pm. We were shown our rooms and after we had “settled in” we needed to eat so we asked about a taxi. To cut a long story short, we accepted a lift into town by Jacqui and then arranged for him to collect us after we ate. He took us to Beaugency where we had a lovely first meal and we called him as arranged and he was there 10 minutes later. Totally unexpected but very much appreciated. Rooms way exceeded expectations… clean comfortable peaceful large ….SOOOO peaceful. Breakfast was just the icing on the cake. We will always return here now, on our way through France. Miss them already .
- Excelent breakfast. The family wre very friendly.
- Gorgious house in beautiful, calm setting. Friendly owners.
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, blanchard offers accommodations in Jouy-le-Potier, just 12 miles from Orléans. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea from your terrace or balcony.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Blois is 25 miles from blanchard, and Lamotte-Beuvron is 13 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 56 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambre du Chat Qui Dort
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Chambre du Chat Qui Dort is located in Beaugency in the region of Centre, just 16 miles from Orléans.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Blois is 19 miles from Chambre du Chat Qui Dort, and Vendôme is 26 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- This inn was incredibly sweet and comfortable. The host is very accommodating and provided a delicious breakfast. I would highly recommend this location!
- We were pleasantly surprised by how nice the room was, with private bathroom. It is recently renovated in a tasteful manner, and located in a great position to experience Beaugency’s old centre. We were so pleased, we booked an extra night. The breakfast, including eggs from the owner’s hens, was generous and tasty.
La situation géographique.
Hôte très accueillante.
Petit déjeuner excellent et copieux.
- La situation au coeur de la ville, le charme de la maison et du jardin et l’accueil chaleureux.
- Le lit était moelleux et le petit déjeuner honnête
Top Guest Houses In Olivet Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Olivet Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Olivet Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Olivet Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!