3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mountlake Terrace Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Mountlake Terrace Washington State is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mountlake Terrace Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mountlake Terrace Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mountlake Terrace Washington State. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mountlake Terrace Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mountlake Terrace Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Mountlake Terrace Washington State:
Quiet, clean and comfortable room
Quiet, clean and comfortable room is located in Seattle, 10 miles from Bellevue and 8 miles from Lynnwood. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Snoqualmie is 26 miles from Quiet, clean and comfortable room, and Everett is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 19 miles from the property.
Northgate is a great choice for travelers interested in scenery, fish markets and city walks.
- It’s very quiet, love the privacy. And cleanliness of the room.
- Place was great open floor plan, like the room with a bathroom in it. Easy to get into and find rooms.
- There’s no staff involved in checking in or out. A number of rooms share a common space, with two rooms sharing each bathroom. The walls are a little thin, but fantastic for the price paid!
Nothing. As none of the expectations set in the description were satisfied.
I left the place after a few hours and despite this I’ve been charged for both of the nights.
- everything was easy, finding the place was easy, just get off the interstate and make a couple of turns and voila, we arrived. We got instructions ahead in a text message and checking in and out was easy. The room was a bit cold at first but warmed up quickly upon turning the heating on. Everything clean.
Arbor Rouge Cottage
Located in Clinton, 25 miles from Seattle, Arbor Rouge Cottage features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Port Townsend is 20 miles from Arbor Rouge Cottage, and Bellevue is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
English Tudor View
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, English Tudor View offers accommodations in Mercer Island, just 4.2 miles from Seattle.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the lake, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Bellevue is 2.9 miles from English Tudor View, and Lynnwood is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 11 miles from English Tudor View.
- JoAnn was brilliant. The breakfasts were enormous, but ‘negotiations’ meant we planned the following days fare early. She is an outstanding host.
very good breakfast, pleasant and friendly hostess.
beautiful garden, nice room
The king suite is huge, bed very comfortable, big bathroom, lots of comfy chairs, very bright, upstairs…..
Best breakfast I’ve ever eaten! Delicious fresh food creatively prepared…very relaxed atmosphere, extremely gracious host.
- The breakfasts were delicious…with eggs straight out if the backyard henhouse. We had delectable homemade crisps and crumbles and breads. Plenty of coffe, tea, juice and fresh fruit.
- Real charm both inside and out, including the proprietor .The gardens were beautiful and meticulously cared for. I saw two different people taking care of the garden. The house interior had comfortable elevated style..not that silly Victorian decor you see in so many B&Bs. It had a real American style and feel to it, The bedroom room was huge and well appointed, with lovely views from every window. Bed very comfortable.. Then the food was delicious and the owner took great care in trying to accommodate my tastes and food choices, I’d say this place is a winner of a B&B!
Top Guest Houses In Mountlake Terrace Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mountlake Terrace Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mountlake Terrace Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mountlake Terrace Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!