3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Montejo de Arévalo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Montejo de Arévalo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Montejo de Arévalo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montejo de Arévalo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montejo de Arévalo Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Montejo de Arévalo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Montejo de Arévalo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Montejo De Arévalo Castile And Leon:
Hostal Las Fuentes
This functional guesthouse lies by the A-6 Highway in Arévalo, a 1-hour drive from Madrid. It offers free private parking, 24-hour front desk, a restaurant and a 24-hour cafe.The rooms at Hostal Las Fuentes feature full heating and air conditioning, as well as a TV. All come with a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy local dishes at Las Fuentes’s restaurant. Traditional products from the Castile and León region are available in the on-site store. There is also a terrace.Hostal las Fuentes is around 43 miles from Matacán and Valladolid Airports.
- We arrived very late to this property, after midnight, so it was great to be able to check-in at around 1am. After we made the booking, a woman was very kind to call us to see what kind of room we wanted. She said she’d try to give us the best room suited to our requests. The hostal is on a good location, on the A-6, the main road from Madrid to A Coruna. The room was decently clean and cosy. It was a decent size and had comfortable beds. The shower was fairly decent too.
- Hostal Las Fuentes caters for people who mainly arrive by car. Fine. I arrived by bicycle & that was fine too. Café-bar-restaurant on site. Large Lupa supermarket 100 metres away over the road (though firmly shut on Sundays, of course. This is Spain.). Air-conditioned, well appointed rooms with bathroom. Strong wifi signal in bedrooms (despite the Booking.com info that says there’s no wifi available!), also wifi in café-bar-restaurant. Bedroom very comfortable size, enough to store bicycle.
- The rooms are large so plenty of room for three bikers and all the kit.
le personnel très aimable près a vous rendre service compétant
cuisine honnête familiale chambre faite tout les jours
calme malgré que se soit un hôtel ou beaucoup de routier s arrête
je le recommande pour une halte
- En lineas generales un lugar correcto para ir de paso por ejemplo a Ávila. Es tranquilo está ubicado en un polígono industrial. La única pega que yo le pondría, sería la cama, era algo incómoda, pero supongo que eso es para gustos, por lo demás todo bastante bién.
Hostal Del campo
Hostal Del campo is located in Arévalo, just 28 miles from Ávila.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Medina del Campo is 20 miles from Hostal Del campo, and Olmedo is 16 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 45 miles from the property.
- Really welcoming hosts – I arrived quite late and on my bicycle, and the owner was waiting along with his english-fluent daughter and they helped me up to my room and showed me where I could get fed at that hour. Extremely kind people, and spacious, well-equipped room. The juice and cakes were very welcome!
- Calidad precio , habitación increíble para el precio que hemos pagado , cama comodisima ,
- La distribución y amplitud de la habitación; la comodidad de las camas; la limpieza de la habitación y de su cuarto de baño, así como de las partes comunes; la tranquilidad para descansar; el trato y la amabilidad del personal.
Temperatura de la habitación
- la verdad que muy bien el hostal muy limpio y calentito , lo único la almohada muy blanda por lo demás muy bien .
El Sueño De Luisa
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, El Sueño De Luisa is located in Coca, just 27 miles from Segovia.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Medina del Campo is 22 miles from El Sueño De Luisa, and Cuéllar is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 39 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Montejo De Arévalo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Montejo de Arévalo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Montejo de Arévalo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Montejo de Arévalo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!