3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Midway Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Midway Colorado is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Midway Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Midway Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Midway Colorado. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Midway Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Midway Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Midway Colorado:
Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Rocky Mountain Lodge & Cabins is located in Cascade-Chipita Park.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Extras include bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.You will find concierge services at the property.Colorado Springs is 9 miles from Rocky Mt Lodge & Cabins, and Monument is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Very pleasant hostess and the property is a beautiful mountain log house, easily accessible by car and close to many attractions.
- I’m torn between the amazing breakfast that Debbie exquisitely makes every morning and the hot tub in the snow. It was a wonderful retreat away from the city.
- Breakfast was an amazing 3 course event that we looked forward to every morning! Debbie cooks/bakes wonderful meals for the B&B guests!! Everything she makes tastes so good!! She puts her heart and soul into her food. We met Brian on our last day and he’s an awesome host, very personable, just like Debbie!
- Great accommodations for a getaway. Felt very secluded, beautiful views.
- The breakfast was excellent, the presentation imaginaitve and varied
Located in Colorado Springs, 17 miles from Monument, Mystic Portal features a barbecue and hot tub.A flat-screen TV , Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Nice deck with hot tub. Large bed with all needed amenities.
- Marianne was an amazing host. I took my mom here for a get away trip for her birthday. Both my mom and I love bohemian touches and don’t want to stay at your typical cookie cutter B&b. The hot tip on the deck facing pikes peak was perfect to soak away all your worries and the jam session Marianne puts on brought us to tears! If you’re looking for s unique experience, with genuine people who are not afraid to connect, and a sanctuary amongst the chaos, Mystic Portal is it!
Well, this definitely won’t be my last trip to Colorado, and DEFINITELY not my last stay at the mystic portal.
Maryann was super friendly, gave us plenty of alone time, accommodated all of our *special needs and I heard (but slept through) she makes an amazing breakfast.
The house is beautiful! It’s full of vintage art and healing crystals. The windows are covered with colorful curtains offering a kalidascope like room and of course TV in every room.
The bathrooms were clean and the fixtures were nice and obvious well taken care of.
The hot tub was amazing with a view of the mountains!! Also, I highly recommend hiking through the garden of the gods!! It’s only a couple miles away, it’s free, and it’s absolutely breath taking. Also the Zoo was the best I’ve ever seen!!! I’m sure you can tell – we had a blast.
Then come home and enjoy the good vibes of the mystic portal. Colorado Spring’s secret escape from reality. ❤️ Enjoy yourself.
- Even though we missed breakfast attending the balloon lift off, bagels with cream cheese and honey with OJ were provided upon our return before leaving. Hostess is very friendly. Decor is unique, eclectic and a little quirky. Makes it a fun environment. Mountains in background are a bonus with the hot tub, (which could have been hotter) and a glass of wine. The Seafood Grill several blocks away was amazing for food and outstanding service; allowed service even though it was to close in 5 minutes. Our server, Nikki, was one of the best ever. Manager very personable as well. Highly recommend this restaurant for an elegant environment.
- The property was in a great location and had good views.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Valley Glen is located in Midland, just 18 miles from Colorado Springs.Every room includes a TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Colorado Springs Airport, 25 miles from Valley Glen.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Midway Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Midway Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Midway Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Midway Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!