3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Marina District California – Top Hotel Reviews
Marina District California is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Marina District California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marina District California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marina District California. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Marina District California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Marina District California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Marina District California:
The Lady Guest Room
Showcasing a sun terrace and hot tub, The Lady Guest Room is located in Berkeley in the region of California, just 8 miles from San Francisco.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. Half Moon Bay is 29 miles from The Lady Guest Room, and Oakland is 4.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Oakland International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Judy was a warm and gracious host and has a lovely home
- Strawberries for breakfast, Julie was very helpful and entertaining
- Judy is very nice and helpful, provided breakfast and even drove me to the BART station after my stay. Could not have been more pleasant.
- Charming, warm, and very eclectic. A truly unique experience. The owner, Judy, is a lovely lady, very friendly and welcoming.
- This is like staying at Grandma’s house, but better. Comfortable bed with plenty of blankets and pillows, I had a huge private bath with a clawfoot tub w/shower, tons of towels, cookies and fruit for the taking, wine and candy in room, and wifi to boot. No TV, but that wasn’t an issue for me. Judy was the perfect hostess, helpful when needed and otherwise invisible. I’ll definitely stay again.
Easton Hall is located in Berkeley, 10 miles from San Francisco and 30 miles from Half Moon Bay. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Oakland is 5 miles from Easton Hall, and Napa is 29 miles from the property. Oakland International Airport is 11 miles away.
- In the am when the sun was barely rising, the view of the Campanille tower in the distance, still lit up, was quite lovely.
- Of an era with an old word charm that is hard to find.
- Great location, nice and quiet. Good bed and facilities.
- Coffee was offered at all time. They also had a kitchen with fridge available to the hotel guest. The position was perfect up the hill and near the university.
- I wish I had known about this gem earlier! We’ve been staying at the Doubletree for 30 years and would much rather stay here!
Separate In law unit
Separate In law unit is located in Oakland, just 12 miles from San Francisco. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Berkeley is 7 miles from Separate In law unit, and Half Moon Bay is 27 miles from the property. Oakland International Airport is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Marina District California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Marina District California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Marina District California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Marina District California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!