3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Loarre Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Loarre Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Loarre Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Loarre Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Loarre Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Loarre Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Loarre Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Loarre Aragon:
El Callejon De Andrese
El Callejon De Andrese has wooden beams and original stone walls. It offers a lounge and dining room, where you can enjoy a fresh breakfast of local cheese, cured meats and homemade jam.The heated rooms include a sofa and DVD player. Each room has views over the Sierra de Loarre Mountains. Bathrobes and slippers are provided in the private bathrooms.Information about the region is available from the 24-hour reception. El Callejon is less than 19 mi from Huesca. The Sierra y Los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is a 50-minute drive away.
Not far from the stunning castle, the hotel is at the back of the village and in a very quiet location. Rooms were very comfortable. Car parking around the hotel is easy.
Value for money
- Personal touch, made to feel like home. Breakfast was amazing, the whole hotel had lots of character.
Very generous breakfast which was included in the price.
Free use of outside sitting/eating area. Free use of lounge area.
- Unusual decor. Local bar Just down the street, with far better food than La Rambla “production”. Comfort beds.
- The owner doesn’t speak English but is very friendly and attentive. The old house provides atmosphere of original Spanish village. Castle view is also very picturesque.
- Not far from the stunning castle, the hotel is at the back of the village and in a very quiet location. Rooms were very comfortable. Car parking around the hotel is easy.
Each bright room with classic décor features a TV and private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a lovely garden and a tour desk available for guests.Casa Rufino is 5 minutes’ walk from traditional bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking. The center of Zaragoza is a 50-minute drive from the property. The Pyrenees are within the same distance.
- Spotless accommodation, Bar downstairs has very good food Nice village
- Do not look anywhere else, this is the best value around. Traditional food, friendly staff, and cozy accommadations. The patrons of the bar and restaurant are great to have a beer with and talk about Spanish culture.
- Convenient right in town. Good restaurant/bar just below.
- Situated above a very popular local restaurant that serves authentic local food at lunchtimes, in an interesting old town with friendly staff, fast wifi and big rooms.
- Bar-resto animé. Super ambiance, surtout un jour de match de la coupe du monde de foot
Hosteleria Santa Cruz
Located on a hill, the Hostelería features colorful rooms with wonderful views of the church, village or surrounding mountains. Each room has a TV, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries.You can enjoy characteristic Aragonese cuisine at the Hostelería de Santa Cruz. The restaurant specializes in barbecued meat dishes. Packed lunches can be prepared on request.Free parking is available at Hostelería de Santa Cruz. Candanchú Ski Resort is a 45-minute drive away, while Huesca is an hour’s drive away.
- Everything, in a great village location surrounded by great views. Quaint village location. Staff very helpful good food and value for money.
- Our reason for returning was the friendliness of the owners/staff, who even serve dinner at a relatively early hour. The village is charming and the view from the hotel excellent. It is an excellent location for visiting San Juan de la Peña but
- This is a country hotel in the hills and as you would expect does not have the facilities of a big hotel. It was comfortable with good food and drink and very helpful and friendly staff. The location is picturesque set in a small square overlooking the church and village.
- Ganz tolles Hostal. Lage super und sehr freundliches Personal. Jeder hat Balkon, Sonderwünsche werden gern erfüllt. Jederzeit wieder!
- Lag prima aan de route en erg behulpzaam personeel. Mooie schonen kamer en douche, alleen ….
Top Guest Houses In Loarre Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Loarre Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Loarre Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Loarre Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!