3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Las Ventanas Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Las Ventanas Murcia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Las Ventanas Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Las Ventanas Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Las Ventanas Murcia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Las Ventanas Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Las Ventanas Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Las Ventanas Murcia:
Rooms at Pensión Flipper feature air conditioning and traditional, functional décor with tiled floors. All include a TV.Breakfast is served daily and the property has a bar and a restaurant offering traditional cuisine, with specialty rise and meat dishes, served with fine local wines.The Flipper offers tourist information and is 9.3 mi from Caravaca de la Cruz. You can reach both Lorca and the Sierra Espuña Regional Nature Reserve by car in 1 hour. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 80 minutes’ drive away.
Breakfast/Desayuno was a whole side of medium sized baguette tostada with fresh mashed tomato/tomate and olive oil. 2 x café con leche each for an extra €2 each and was very nice.
Location was very close to the centre and the town not far from our destination of Caravaca de la Cruz.
The young man in the bar that dealt with us was very pleasant and offered us a choice between twin beds or matrimonial(double).
- Simple overnight accommodation. Nice cafe bar with good food.
- Although situated on main road there was no street noise could be heard from bedroom. The breakfast was also ample and served up by a pleasant waiter.
- Cómodo, limpio cumplía perfectament con las espectativas. Precio muy bien.
- Es lo que esperaba, ademas tienes el bar justo en la pierta por si quieres tomar algo. Hay gel y champu. Se aparca bien en la puerta
- Breakfast/Desayuno was a whole side of medium sized baguette tostada with fresh mashed tomato/tomate and olive oil. 2 x café con leche each for an extra €2 each and was very nice.
The attractive rooms in the Sol Mediterraneo Hotel all have soundproofing, automatic blinds and wooden floors. The modern bathrooms have bathrobes.The Sol offers a reasonably priced breakfast, and can provide lunch and dinner on request.The A-39 motorway is just 2.5 mi away, while the city of Murcia is just 25 minutes’ drive away. The Sierra de la Pila Mountains are about 9.3 mi away. Free parking can be found nearby, and the hotel hires bicycles.
- The hotel was really clean and the manager couldn’t do enough to help.
- The hotelkeeper is an awesome and kind-hearted person who is always glad to help and answer all the questions.
- The staff were lovely, the room was super clean and had everything we needed. It was quiet and comfortable. We had a welcome note and chocolates, plus there was a small mini bar. The shower was a massage shower.
- ABSOLUTELY UNBELIEVABLE VALUE FOR THE MONEY..so much so I stayed there again a few days later on my return. I would definitely stop there again if I require accommodationin the area. The owner and staff were very extremely pleasant which isn’t alwaysthe case.
- The bed was large and comfy and the room quiet. Bathroom immaculate. Shoe great.
Pension San Jose
The rooms at the San José feature tiled floors and a work desk. Each one comes with flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom. Many rooms have great countryside views.The guest house has vending machines for snacks and drinks. There are various restaurants in town, and the property offers catering.Caravaca de la Cruz is a 20-minute drive from the guest house. You can drive to Murcia-San Javier Airport and the beaches of the Costa de Murcia in under 90 minutes.
- Good size room. Very clean and comfortable enough. We were Just passing for one night, but happy with our Stay. Nice touch to get a bottle of sidra and some chocolates.
- Desde la pension se puede ir andando bien al pueblo. Para no tener mucho donde poder hospedarse esta pensión no es mala del todo.
- La atención recibida. La comodidad de la cama y la habitación en general.
- La habitación es grande y además tiene sofá cama, la ducha está muy bien,
- La cama,el avio de la cocina, la tranquilidad que havia,y mucho que admiten mascotes sin perjuicios esplicaciones y sin suplemento que hay muchos alojamientos que hacen negocio con Ello, y no producen ningun gasto ni problema, menos que muchos niños maleducados como sud pastes que lo consienten
Top Guest Houses In Las Ventanas Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Las Ventanas Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Las Ventanas Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Las Ventanas Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!