3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In La Guardia Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
La Guardia Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in La Guardia Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Guardia Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Guardia Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in La Guardia Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in La Guardia Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In La Guardia Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal Torresmancha is located in La Guardia and features a bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, each room includes a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. At Hostal Torresmancha, every room includes air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Aranjuez is 23 miles from Hostal Torresmancha, while Consuegra is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 59 miles from the property.
- Good basic room, clean. Staff was really helpful storing a way our tandem safely.
- The breakfast arrangements were not made clear. I didnt have breakfast because I didnt know when or where it was served. The staff spoke little English which was fine but challenging dealing with any issues. The room was tidy but 15 could not get wifi so I had to sit in the bar to check work emails/watch english movies. The location was ideal for what I needed but in honesty stopping in Aranjuez where there is more to do would be my plan for next time
- Muy cómodo para una parada durante un viaje. Ubicado en la autovía. Buenas tostadas y desayuno. Buena relación calidad precio. Personal muy amable. Bar abierto las 24 horas
Hostal muy limpio y con una muy buena relación calidad precio.
Se come muy bien y los menús son baratos y de buena calidad.
- Limpieza y agradable olor en la zona de recepción. El desayuno incluido con zumo natural, también tostada con aceite y tomate. Ubicación junto a autovía para noche de paso perfecto y cerca del pueblo de La Guardia donde hay algunos locales donde tomar algo o cenar.
Offering a restaurant serving Castilian cuisine, Hostal Amigo is located just outside Ocaña. Set 10 minutes’ drive from Aranjuez, the air-conditioned guest house has free WiFi.Each room with classic décor features a flat-screen TV and private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a 24-hour front desk available for guests.The surrounding countryside is ideal for outdoor activities such as cycling, and there is a skydiving school a 5-minute drive away. The center of Madrid is 40 minutes’ drive and the airport is 43 mi from the property.
- This is a Hotel on the main road and is a lorry and commercial traveller stop in the main.It is basic but very good ,evening meal is in the bar area the chef takes your order and brings it out, the tables were all taken -basic food but very good.Rooms very clean and good beds no noise.
- Very clean and well maintained. Excellent restaurant with a choice of menu and a la carte, reasonably priced.
- La habitación estaba muy bien salvo que hacía frío y la calefacción no andaba . No había wifi en la habitacion
- Limpio. Amabilidad del personal. Sin lujos pero cómodo.
- Un hostal de paso que cumple con todo lo necesario para una buena estadía.
Hostal Prickly Cervecería
Offering a traditional bar, Hostal Prickly Cerveceria is located in Villacañas. Set by Villacanyas Train Station, the air-conditioned guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each room with colorful décor and heating comes with a TV and private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a tour desk available for guests.Hostal Prickly Cerveceria is 10 minutes’ walk from a wide variety of Castilian restaurants serving local cuisine. Larga Lake is 1.2 mi away. The center of Toledo is 47 mi from the property and Madrid is 1 hours’ drive away.
- Very nice place to stay. We have spend 2 nights, and we were satisfied with all services.
- Location was great and as a small hostel the rooms were a great size.
Todo perfectamente funconal y correcto
- Todo en general, para ser un hostal estaba muy bien todo. Súper limpio y la atención del personal muy amable.
- Atención familiar y agradable, limpio y tranquilo.
Top Guest Houses In La Guardia Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in La Guardia Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in La Guardia Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in La Guardia Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!