3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Kukio The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Kukio The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Kukio The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kukio The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kukio The Big Island. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Kukio The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Kukio The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Kukio The Big Island:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Coco-nut Hale is located in the Kalaoa neighborhood in Kailua-Kona. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Kona International Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- We didn’t like anything. DONOT ever stay here. It is not clean and does not provide the amenities that it lists. It doesn’t even have water all of the time.
- Convenience. It was close to where I needed to be.
- This was the worst place I’ve paid to stay in ever
- There’s nothing good about the management or the property. The place is crowded.
- The staff was so accommodating and the property was surrounded by trees with great views and the house was spacious, it included free wifi and all needed appliances. Such a nice and peaceful stay!!! Would 100% recommend over any other hotel or condo rental, wonderful!
James Green Corner Hale
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, James Green Corner Hale offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Kona International Airport is 3.1 miles away.
Dirty, unsanitary, unprofessional, hostile environment.
- Check in was impossible. Nobody was present at the property, or replied when reached by email and phone. We had to turn back and go home.
- The house main area was nicely decorated and a beautiful view from the deck.
- Nothing don’t go there this property should be taken off booking.com
- Located in quiet residetal area, close to the airport . Room is ok. Good size kitchen.
- Absolutely Nothing.
Banyan Tree Sanctuary Guest House
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and spa center, Banyan Tree Sanctuary Guest House is located in Kailua-Kona.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Superior rooms include a sauna or a hot tub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- Beautiful grounds with fruit and flowers, well-stocked community kitchen, gorgeous common meeting room for yoga, movies. etc,, chlorine-free pool and spa, spectacular sunsets!
- It’s located in a big beautiful fruit tree orchard and garden. Part of the garden is a maze and a Wizard of Oz homage where the yellow brick road gets inundated by a lava flow.
- The property was quite substantial in size and quite unusually constructed. Very colorful and ingeniously designed so that it was difficult to know if it was the original construct or added to or modified over time. Acres of ground with a very attractive flower garden and very many organic fruit and vegetable plants and trees, many of them new and unknown to me. Visitors are asked to help themselves. Being here so little time I only sampled the bananas which were tasty and delicious. My room was veryclean and the bed very comfortable. A pretty, paved, tree arched, single lane route leads to the property with a 10 mph limit. Next door is a Kona Coffee plantation. The pool was pretty with a little Japanese bridge over.
- The whole atmosphere was great, calming, quiet, everything.
- We appreaciated that we could cook in the very well equipped kitchen. There was also a nice pool and whirlpool to use. The place is quiet with a nice view.
Top Guest Houses In Kukio The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Kukio The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Kukio The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Kukio The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!