3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Jarabacoa – Top Hotel Reviews
Jarabacoa is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Jarabacoa. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Jarabacoa. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Jarabacoa. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Jarabacoa right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Jarabacoa with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Jarabacoa:
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hostel Quintonido is located in Jarabacoa.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Cibao Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- If you take this hostel during the time where there won’t be any holidays in the town, then it’s a good variant to stay. Though the downtown location may give you some problems with noise. The hostel is not new, but clean.
- waterfalls around are nice, but no indication about how to reach it (neither from the hotel, nor from any tourism office). Use internet to look for paths.
- Super central, in walking distance from “El parque”. Nice view from the balcony on the upper floor. If you are a light sleeper, you might wanna bring some ear plugs because there’s always a possibility that you’ll here some music from the surrounding bars or cars passing by. But I had no problem with that at all, it was all part of the Caribbean/Dominican experience and contributed to a great atmosphere 🙂
- Gentileza, simpatia e atenção do proprietário e dos funcionários.
- Zentrale Lage, meine Wäsche wurde gratis gewaschen. Freundlicher und hilfsbereiter Besitzer
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Guest-House Jarabacoa offers accommodations in Jarabacoa, just 19 miles from Romana. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Cibao Airport is 21 miles away.
- We got bigger room in the first floor. The room was clean and comfortable with high-quality mosquito net. It was nice to live in the neighbourhood with locals.
- Guest House Jarabacoa may be the single best value in the entire Dominican Republic. It is located in a secure compound in an quiet upscale neighborhood which is only a 15 or 20 minute walk from the town center. And Jarabacoa itself is well worth a visit: clean, safe, picturesque, and friendly. Staff at Guest House Jarabacoa is top notch. The owners are accessible and knowledgeable. Spotlessly clean, large rooms, superb breakfasts, quick responses, peaceful, absolutely no issues. Will definitely stay here again when I return.
- Comfortable room, hot shower and very secure place. Friendly staff. Good value.
- Excellent close to everything Tim is a gracious host feels like home great people great accommodation
- Tim was very kind host. Even we came very late he showed us everything. Our appartment was clean with hot water and nice view. I can really recomend. Great base for your trips around moutains.
Parador El Cachimbo De Mama
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Parador El Cachimbo De Mama offers accommodations in Concepción de La Vega. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is provided.Jarabacoa is 7 miles from Parador El Cachimbo De Mama, and Romana is 18 miles from the property. Cibao Airport is 14 miles away.
Breakfast was really good, staff was friendly and helpful.
Ideal location to discover waterfalls and other areas of green center.
- They are so kind and generous, we loved our journey with them.
- The owner was very nice and welcoming. Everyone there was kind. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was clean.
- Very helpful staff, child and baby friendly place, they have toys, and a secured place for kids to play, while you enjoy the good food in the restaurant. Close to the waterfalls, up in the mountains.
Best price for miles around
Room and breakfast at unbeatable price
Nice and exotic restaurant
- Breakfast was really good, staff was friendly and helpful.
Top Guest Houses In Jarabacoa Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Jarabacoa to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Jarabacoa but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Jarabacoa. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!