3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Hommersåk Rogaland – Top Hotel Reviews
Hommersåk Rogaland is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Hommersåk Rogaland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hommersåk Rogaland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hommersåk Rogaland. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Hommersåk Rogaland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Hommersåk Rogaland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Hommersåk Rogaland:
This inn offers budget-style accommodation on the Langgate pedestrian street, only 650 feet from the Sandnes Train Station. Guests enjoy free WiFi.The simple guest rooms at City Pensjonat have either shared or private bathroom facilities.City Pensjonat has a communal kitchen with refrigerator and microwave. A laundry room is also available on site.City Pensjonat does not have a reception. An access code and check-in instructions will be sent via SMS text message to the mobile phone number guests include in the booking information.
No reviews yet.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Overlooking the Åmøy Fjord, this privately run property is a 20 minute drive from central Stavanger. It offers shared kitchens and spacious lounges with flat-screen TVs. Wi-Fi and parking are free for guests.The rooms at Åmøy Fjordferie are housed in villas, and some offer beautiful views of the fjord. All have a work desk and a private bathroom with shower.Each house features a communal kitchen with refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. Other facilities include a laundry room provided with washing machine, dryers and ironing equipment.The picturesque island of Vestre Åmøy is an excellent base for hiking trips to the Preikestolen and Kjerag Mountains. Free maps are provided by Åmøy Fjordferie. Guests can rent boats and fishing equipment on site.
- Really nice and comfortable place to stay near Stavanger.
- Quiet location & nice clean room within a spacious house. We booked the family room but the other rooms were vacant, so ended up with the house to ourselves. Well equipped kitchen.
- The host was very friendly. The house was just incredible, specially the view! We were very lucky, we rented one of the bedrooms (with 3 beds) of the house and since none of the remaining 2 bedrooms were booked, we had the house all by ourselves, which was just amazing! Kitchen well equipped. Good value for money!
- Quiet location with a great outlook. Johann was a great host
- Great place/location!Great standard!and Superb Owner!:)
Featuring a garden, Sjøberg Ferie is located in Østhusvik, just 9 miles from Stavanger. Haugesund is 29 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units feature a TV. Some units have a balcony and/or patio. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher and refrigerator. Each unit features a private bathroom with a shower. Bed linen are featured.Sjøberg Ferie also includes a sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. The property also has packed lunches.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Sandnes is 17 miles from Sjøberg Ferie. Stavanger Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful with tips about the area. The view from the breakfast room is beautiful. The entire area seems great for a relaxing holiday. about 40 mins from Stavanger.
- cozy and nice apartment, excellent location with amazing viewing, pretty house
The apartment that was reserved for us (3 adults) was still occupied, so the owner give us a much bigger apartment with 4 bedrooms with in total 10 beds, a very big living room and well equipped kitchen. There are 2 bathrooms of which 1 with a bubble bath and a sauna.
Awesome view from the living room and all the bedrooms. The surroundings is beautiful and relaxing.
The menu in the restaurant is limited but the beef and chicken are excellent.
The owner is very very friendly and helpful, a really nice man.
- Very amenable hosts and lovely breakfast in the morning. Great starting point for the walk and to relax at the end of the day by the sea and next to a coop.
The views and the calm of the landscape. The owners were really kind and familiar.
The apartment is completly new and cozy.
Top Guest Houses In Hommersåk Rogaland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Hommersåk Rogaland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Hommersåk Rogaland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Hommersåk Rogaland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!