3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Hinojal Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Hinojal Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Hinojal Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hinojal Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hinojal Extremadura. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Hinojal Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Hinojal Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Hinojal Extremadura:
Hostal Plaza de Italia
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Hostal Plaza de Italia is located in the center of Cáceres, 1,950 feet from the Santa María Cathedral. This guest house offers air-conditioned rooms and a shared lounge.The rooms have 1 double or 2 single beds, a flat-screen TV, and views of the city. The private bathroom includes a shower and free toiletries.This guest house has a 24-hour front desk and it offers free luggage storage. There are also laundry and ironing services for an extra charge.Caceres’ Main Square is just a 5-minute walk from Hostal Plaza de Italia, and Cáceres Museum is 2,650 feet away. Llanos de Cáceres y Sierra de la Fuente Nature Reserve is a 20-minute walk from the property.
- Friendly and helpful staff and super close to plaza mayor. You can walk wherever you like and there’s free street parking. There’s a heater and AC in each room.
- The fact that the venue was so close to the city centre so that seeing the city was easy and yet just far enough out meant that noise was not a problem at any stage was a huge bonus.
- Friendly and helpful owners. Perfect location. Good budget place.
- Bed comfortable but small. Blanket too small. Very nice hostess. Great location.
- Very nice receptionist, good location, second (rain) shower was great.
Alameda Palacete is a restored 19th-century building, set 1,650 feet from Cáceres’ old town and decorated with antiques and classical furnishings. You can browse the wireless internet for free.Alameda Palacete has been beautifully decorated to maintain its original charm. This Venetian-inspired building has a grand central staircase, interior patio, high ceilings and elaborate lighting.Located just 1,650 feet from the main square of Cáceres, the Alameda Palacete is set in a quiet street with easy access into the center. There is parking close to the hotel.
- The rooms were nicely decorated and the location perfect for what we needed it for.
- Great location , a few minutes walk to the Plaza Mayor , quaint hotel , managed to park right outside
- The landlady was very helpful and jolly and it was two minutes to plaza mayor
- Very, very well located, charming building, confortable and spacious rooms. Friendly and helpfull staff. We stay in a suíte for a family of 4 and we really enjoy it. The decoration “belle epoque like” is what makes it different and cosy.
- very quirky decor which suited us fine but others might find un modern. Spacious rooms and excellent location to historic centre .
Pension El Cesar
Pension El Cesar is located in Caceres. Set 1,950 feet from Santa Maria Cathedral, this guest house offers simply decorated rooms and a 24-hour reception.Each room has a TV, desk and wardrobe, as well as either a fan or air conditioning. Some rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower, while others have access to shared bathroom facilities.The property has a vending machine selling drinks, and staff can advise you on activities in the surrounding area. Free WiFi is available in the reception area.You can find a wide variety of restaurants, bars and shops within a 5-minute walk of the guest house. Plaza Mayor Square is 1,300 feet from El Cesar and Caceres Museum is a 10-minute walk away.
- Location in a quiet place close to all attractions
- Check in was easy. Staff is friendly. Room and bathroom were clean. Location eas excellent.
- The location is 5 minutes of walking away from the Plaza Mayor. The neighbourhood is quiet and calm with some nice coffee shops and bars in close proximity. It was good value for money, and a good option for a one or two nights stay.
- Good location within a few minutes walk of the historic town centre in a quiet noise free area. The WiFi was very good.
- Friendly and helpfull staff. The room was clean and bright. In a quite part of town but still in easy walking distance of the old town centre.
Top Guest Houses In Hinojal Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Hinojal Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Hinojal Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Hinojal Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!