3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Herreña Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Herreña Murcia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Herreña Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Herreña Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Herreña Murcia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Herreña Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Herreña Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Herreña Murcia:
This simple and pleasant guest house is set in Bullas, famous for its wine and gastronomy. It offers a terrace and rooms with a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi, 45 minutes’ drive from Murcia.Rooms at Pensión Flipper feature air conditioning and traditional, functional décor with tiled floors. All include a TV.Breakfast is served daily and the property has a bar and a restaurant offering traditional cuisine, with specialty rise and meat dishes, served with fine local wines.The Flipper offers tourist information and is 9.3 mi from Caravaca de la Cruz. You can reach both Lorca and the Sierra Espuña Regional Nature Reserve by car in 1 hour. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 80 minutes’ drive away.
- Ate breakfast every morning (€3.00) and dinner every night (€9.00). No menu but they just said what they had which suited me, salad, soup, chicken , beef, lamb whatever. Washed down with as much Bullas white as you fancied. They just put a bottle on the table..
Breakfast/Desayuno was a whole side of medium sized baguette tostada with fresh mashed tomato/tomate and olive oil. 2 x café con leche each for an extra €2 each and was very nice.
Location was very close to the centre and the town not far from our destination of Caravaca de la Cruz.
The young man in the bar that dealt with us was very pleasant and offered us a choice between twin beds or matrimonial(double).
- Simple overnight accommodation. Nice cafe bar with good food.
- Although situated on main road there was no street noise could be heard from bedroom. The breakfast was also ample and served up by a pleasant waiter.
- Esta bien, es limpio y sirve de paso. En general muy bien
Pension San Jose
Pensión San José is located in the wine-producing town of Bullas, 45 minutes’ drive from Murcia. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the San José feature tiled floors and a work desk. Each one comes with flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom. Many rooms have great countryside views.The guest house has vending machines for snacks and drinks. There are various restaurants in town, and the property offers catering.Caravaca de la Cruz is a 20-minute drive from the guest house. You can drive to Murcia-San Javier Airport and the beaches of the Costa de Murcia in under 90 minutes.
- Good size room. Very clean and comfortable enough. We were Just passing for one night, but happy with our Stay. Nice touch to get a bottle of sidra and some chocolates.
- Lo que mejor tiene la habitación fuera cama y el jacuzzi un alojamiento excelente para una pareja
- Bastante limpia la habitación. Es un lugar para el que ir a pasar la noche si tienes que alojarte por esa zona ya que la habitación no está nada mal.
- Todo perfecto, una habitación completamente equipada.
- La relación calidad precio y los servicios que ofrecía la habitación
This simple guest house is located 1,650 feet from Plaza España Square. It offers comfortable, heated rooms with free Wi-Fi, 4.3 mi from the pilgrimage city of Caravaca de la Cruz.Rooms at Hostal España are spacious and feature functional, minimalist décor. Each comes with a TV and private bathroom with bath tub or shower.The guest house is set above an electricals shop and numerous bars and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk away. Function rooms for events and meetings are also available.España offers tourist information and is 4 minutes’ walk from the bullring. The 12th century city wall, Archaeological Museum and the Los Fajardo Palace can all be reached by foot in 10 minutes.There is free public parking nearby and the beaches of Águilas on the coats can be reached by car in 1 hour 30 minutes. Murcia is 1 hours’ drive away.
- Staff spoke no English but were very helpful and friendly
Despite only speaking Spanish the gentleman who checked us in was very helpful in securing us a safe taxi with set fare to neighbouring caravaca. Hot water clean sheets and towels perfect for one night.
Despite being early we were allowed to check in and leave our bags before setting off for the carnival, which was great.
- Fuimos a una carrera de orientación por la zona. La recepción y los dueños correctos. Negocio familiar. Tiene bomba de calor/aire. Había wifi gratuito
- Comer por alli, no está mal para ser un hostal, estuvimos agusto porque fue tranquilo además hubo un mal entendido con la reserva y nos lo gestiono bien enseguida 😊
- Aunque las instalaciones son bastante antiguas y el movilizaron y TV también, la limpieza lo compensa
Top Guest Houses In Herreña Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Herreña Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Herreña Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Herreña Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!