3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Fuentes Claras Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuentes Claras Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Fuentes Claras Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuentes Claras Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuentes Claras Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Fuentes Claras Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Fuentes Claras Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Fuentes Claras Aragon:
Hostal El Botero
Located in Monreal del Campo, 1.9 mi from its train station and a 5-minute drive from the center, Hostal el Botero offers rooms with heating and free Wi-Fi.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a desk. The private bathroom comes with a bath or a shower and free toiletries.The property includes a restaurant and a bar, as well as vending machines with drinks and snacks. Guests can enjoy a shared lounge with a TV or get a bike, offered for free by the property, and explore the surroundings. Gallocanta Lake is 24 mi away.
- its a hostal, so fairly basic. the rooms, whilst a bit dated, are spacious and clean and the staff are friendly. its handy for the motorway and very good value for money. food is simple but cheap and since our last stay they seem to have improved the menu
Able to take dog into bar food area in the evening
Large room either suite
- I have stayed here before . The food is very good value. Basic but good portion sizes.
- Clean basic Spanish hostal accomodation near the autovia. Breakfast extra in the bar downstairs but you will need to speak some Spanish (not a criticism of course)
- Great value for money, nice room, clean and spacious. Food ok in the restaurant. Took our dog and no extra charge made for him.
Hostal Las Grullas
Hostal Las Grullas is located in Tornos, 8.1 mi from Calamocha and the A23 Motorway. It offers free Wi-Fi and bright rooms with views over the town and countryside.Heated rooms feature tiled floors, a work desk and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and toiletries.Las Grullas guest house has a restaurant and country-style dining room, where you can enjoy homemade local cuisine. There is also a bar and terrace.Luggage storage is offered and a laundry service is available. Las Grullas has a tour desk. Monasterio de Piedra Nature Reserve is an hour’s drive away.
- Clean, friendly local village hotel at a great price. The dinner is pretty good for the price too. It is ideally situated to see the cranes.
- Lovely small room. The smallest bathroom I ever saw 🙂 A lot of facilities: haidryer, toothbrush, tissues, shower cap, soap etc. The room was very well heated. In the bar they sold fresh bread, honey and some cookies as take away. The staff was friendly and helpful. At night you could only hear the church bells, otherwise it was very quiet.
- The village is well off the beaten track and seems to attract bird watchers due to the local lake. Parking for our motorbikes was provided in a yard behind the hotel. The locals were friendly and seemed to enjoy the odd brandy at 0830.
- the rooms were excellent with great beds and plenty bathroom supplies. However it appeared that there was no kitchen operating and an evening meal was just a slap up as a person had to come to cook for the two of us. The food apart from being unappetising was over priced including breakfast which was toasted roll and jam price for food 16 euro way over board. the place is in a tiny village very remote from the motor way and I would say give it a miss if you do not have business there
- Very helpful, enthusiastic hostess, great location and good food food – half board recommended
Hostal los Esquiladores
Located in Anento, Hostal los Esquiladores provides a terrace. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a balcony with a mountain view. Complete with a private bathroom, all rooms at Hostal los Esquiladores come with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms also offer a seating area. The rooms include a desk.Gallocanta is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Bello is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaragoza Airport, 58 miles from Hostal los Esquiladores.
- Las personas que atienden la cafeteria/ restaurante, son muy agradables, pero la comida es flojita.
- La comidad de la cama, el tamaño de la habitación y todo muy limpio y nuevo.
- La atencion deJavier, en todo momento pendiente de que pasaramos un buen dia
- Todo perfecto, la habitación muy bonita..y lo mejor la atencion tanto del dueño del hostal como la atencion de los dueños del restaurante que para nosotros fue lo mejor… trato espectacular…
- Pasé la reserva a una amiga y ha vuelto encantada, por el sitio, el entorno, limpieza y trato. Muy recomendable
Top Guest Houses In Fuentes Claras Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Fuentes Claras Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Fuentes Claras Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Fuentes Claras Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!