3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Fuentelencina Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Fuentelencina Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Fuentelencina Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fuentelencina Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fuentelencina Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Fuentelencina Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Fuentelencina Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Fuentelencina Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal Rural & Spa Las Vistas
Hostal Rural & Spa Las Vistas is located in the village of Pastrana. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Each room and suite is heated and includes a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom offers a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.There is also a fitness center, a spa center and a terrace with barbecue facilities. A shared living room features a fireplace and sofas.Guadalajara and Madrid are both around 37 mi from the property. Madrid Barajas Airport can be reached within an hour’s drive away.
- Rooms looked nice. Price was very low but other hotels in Pastrana have better service.
- Very friendly staff (they are usually not there, but show up when required), fantastic view, relaxing and beautiful spa (not very large, but big enough for a few people).
- Todo muy bien, muy amables, habitación espaciosa, la cama muy cómoda, el spa pequeño pero suficiente muy tranquilo y sin tiempo, todo muy limpio.
- Es un sitio excelente, nuevo, limpisimo, bien gestionado, un trato excelent, un desayuno de reyes.
- Todo estupendo. Limpisimo. Spa intimo y confortable
Hostal Rural Moratín
This rural guest house is set in Pastrana, just 48 mi from Madrid International Airport and 40 minutes’ drive from Guadalajara. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi throughout.Each air-conditioned room at Hostal Rural Moratín features rustic-style furniture, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer.There is a bar, where breakfast is served and a restaurant, which offers à la carte or daily menus. Guests can find tourist information at the tour desk.Hostal Rural Moratín is an excellent base to explore the surrounding area. You will also find hiking trials nearby.
- Helpful and kind reception staff. Cosy room, just what I needed. EXCELLENT location!
- It’s comfortable, the owner is extremely helpful and friendly. There’s an outdoor terrace and pool which would be great in hot weather.
- Nunca había oído hablar de Pastrana y encontré el lugar por Booking. El hotel está muy bien. Es muy tranquilo y el personal muy amable. Es un hotel rural pensado para desconectar situado en un pueblo realmente bonito y con mucha historia
- Las camas eran cómodas. Esta todo muy limpio. Tiene una piscina en el piso superior que está muy bien, con tumbonas, mesas y sillas.
- La atención…el personal y las instalaciones, geniales
Posada de Zorita de los Canes
Overlooking Tajo River, air-conditioned Posada de Zorita de los Canes in the province of Guadalajara, is surrounded by medieval ruins. The guest house features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.With stone and wooden finishes, the cozy rooms have rustic-style colorful décor, and towels as well as bed linen are provided. The house features a shared lounge with a TV and the restaurant offers a breakfast buffet and serves characteristic Castilian cuisine.Surrounded by nature, Posada de Zorita de los Canes is in the ideal location for outdoor activities such as hiking and cycling. Guadalajara and Madrid are 37 mi from the property. Madrid Airport is located within the same distance.
- What a scenery!!! Beautiful place to stay! Friendly, helpful staff.
- the location of the hotel is stunning. We were greeted by friendly staff. very quiet time at the hotel but that did not deter us from receiving the very best of attention and care
- Wonderfully welcoming and helpful staff. Lovely breakfast for just 3 euros each! Fabulous location. A true hidden gem.
- Alojamiento muy tranquilo. Vistas muy bonitas. Atención del personal perfecta.
- nos prepararon un desayuno con mucho agrado y muy bien ,zumo,cafe, tostadas, madalenas y unas rosquillas muy muy buenas
Top Guest Houses In Fuentelencina Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Fuentelencina Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Fuentelencina Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Fuentelencina Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!