3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Friday Harbor Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Friday Harbor Washington State is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Friday Harbor Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Friday Harbor Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Friday Harbor Washington State. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Friday Harbor Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Friday Harbor Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Friday Harbor Washington State:
Cabin at Juniper Lane Guest House
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Cabin at Juniper Lane Guest House offers accommodations in Friday Harbor, just 17 miles from Victoria. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bellingham is 30 miles from Cabin at Juniper Lane Guest House, and Sidney is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Peter Jensen House
Peter Jensen House offers accommodations in Friday Harbor. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.Victoria is 17 miles from Peter Jensen House, and Bellingham is 29 miles from the property. Bellingham International Airport is 29 miles away.
- The apartments style room was very private and well designed. The location was very close to activities, downtown Friday Harbor and easy to find.
- I left my cell phone in the house. property manager found it, called my home and promptly sent it to me. Very nice, thank you
- We liked everything about this accommodation. Plenty of room for four people, clean, nicely decorated, on a quiet street just five minutes from shops and restaurants. Appreciated the free on-site parking also.
- Nicely appointed, extremely clean, cannot beat the location. Good for large family, multi-generational group as there are multiple units, so everyone can have private space.
- We thought this property was great. We rent the 2 bedroom 2 bath suite. We have always stayed in hotels so this was our first time in a suite. It was awesome. We really liked the way it was laid out with lots of room. We were able to sit around comfortably and enjoy each others company. Thank you so much for a wonderful memorable time. We will definitely do this again.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Jones Cabin offers accommodations in Friday Harbor. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Victoria is 17 miles from Jones Cabin, and Bellingham is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Bellingham International Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The location of the cabin is perfect, downtown, but sits back off the main road. Size is just right for two people. Jennifer was a wonderful host, checking to ensure we were happy with the property and had what we needed for the stay.
- Privacy and proximity to town and shuttles. Host was extremely helpful.
- This cute little cabin is very close to the core of Friday Harbor, we could walk to all the great shops and restaurants in town!
- I loved the privacy of the cabin. It was very comfortable and relaxing. It was very close to downtown area and work. Jennifer was very nice and accommodating. Our stay here was wonderful and I am looking forward to coming back.
- Close to town. Clean comfortable bed. Owners gave us privacy and didn’t bother us!
Top Guest Houses In Friday Harbor Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Friday Harbor Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Friday Harbor Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Friday Harbor Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!