3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Fontanar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Fontanar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Fontanar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fontanar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fontanar Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Fontanar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Fontanar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Fontanar Andalucía:
This pleasant guest house is located in Zújar, 15 minutes’ walk from the center. It offers a traditional restaurant and comfortable, quiet rooms with views of the Cerro Jabalcon Mountain.Air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Jaufil are bright and spacious. Each comes with a TV, central heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The property’s restaurant serves homemade, regional dishes and you can enjoy a drink from the bar on the terrace. Packed lunches are available and nearby Baza, with its restaurants and bars, is 6.8 mi away.The Jaufil is just 10 minutes’ drive from the Cerro Jabalcon Mountain and the Baños de Zújar Thermal Baths. Guadix and its Troglodyte cave-houses is a 30-minute drive awayThe property offers free parking and is 70 minutes’ drive from Granada. The Sierra Nevada Ski resort is 1 hour 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Really friendly staff. Excellent location for the lake. Dog friendly.
- The hostal was very clean and comfortable beds good, we had a good night sleep, very quiet, pizza in the restaurant excellent, definitely recommend staying
- See above: great staff. Location handy for Baza and the lake. Nice food. Got discount for Genie
the bed was very comfy
very clean , bathroom facilities were good
- The service was extremely good. Tapas was served every time we bought a drink. You could order whatever you wanted for breakfast with out any trouble. A smattering of Spanish would be useful though.
Hostal Restaurante Grela
Hostal Restaurante Grela is located in Pozo Alcón and features a terrace. This 1-star guesthouse has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet and a flat-screen TV.Guests at Hostal Restaurante Grela can enjoy a continental breakfast.Baza is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Quesada is 22 miles away.
- Trato excelente del personal. Habitaciones muy nuevas. Gran baño.
- El propietario José Luis es muy amable,atento,profesional y su esposa un encanto una excelente cocinera creo que es el viaje que mejor hemos comido.Todo el personal genial los camareros, las chicas que te arreglarán la habitación, todo muy limpio el baño genial y para tomar unas tapas ideal pero para comer es excelente.la ubicación perfecta para moverse y hacer excursiones así que repetiremos UN 10.
- La tranquilidad y habitaciones y baños grandes y modernos.
- tener el restaurante en el propio hotel y con una calidad de comida muy buena, ademas esta muy nuevo
- Prijaznost in čistoča. Ker sem prišel s kolesom ni bilo težave kolo spraviti poleg stopnišča.
El Maño I
Located in Castril, 7 miles from Sierra de Castril Natural Park, El Maño I has air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served at the property.
- Great Bar / Coffee/ Food . Good base to explore area.
- Helpful friendly staff as well as location and price
Simple clean bedroom, shower room. Lounge area for guests. Good quality restaurant in house.
Easy going people and extremely helpful. Quite country village with seated area off main route.
- Super friendly family welcome you like an old friend!
- The restaurant was best thing about the property and it’s quaint little seating area near the room. My son was ill through the night and the staff couldn’t have been more helpful the next morning a true family run hotel.
Top Guest Houses In Fontanar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Fontanar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Fontanar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Fontanar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!