3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Fall River Nova Scotia – Top Hotel Reviews
Fall River Nova Scotia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Fall River Nova Scotia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fall River Nova Scotia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fall River Nova Scotia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Fall River Nova Scotia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Fall River Nova Scotia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Fall River Nova Scotia:
The Novel Stay
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Novel Stay offers accommodations in Halifax. Private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Robert L. Stanfield Airport is 17 miles away.
Downtown Halifax is a great choice for travelers interested in pubs, restaurants and food.
- Proximity to my friends place and parks and universities. Quiet. Nice room. I liked the small homey feel.
- Novel Stay is a clean and very quiet little place! It is also located near the Spring Gardens Street with a shopping center and where one can catch a bus. It was helpful that we were offered a parking
- good location, warm room with shower. nice kitchen and lounge
- Quiet and comfortable, unpretentious accommodation with provision to prepare meals. This has been an accommodation we’ve used repeatedly when we are in Halifax on business.
- The Bed was very comfortable, with a great down filled blanket. If staying in the suite #5… the view of the street is quite nice. If you want to be anonymous for the most part, you can be… while feeling safe and secure. The location is perfect if looking to go downtown, Spring Garden Rd, or to the South End (St. Mary’s University). Close to “Your Father’s Moustache” Best Wings and Ribs you will ever have.
Mary Queen of Scots Inn
Mary Queen of Scots Inn offers accommodations in Halifax. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 17 miles from Mary Queen of Scots Inn.
What a absolutely beautiful inn ! The rooms are comfortable and spacious. They are like a little apartment! The staff are soo friendly that it made me not want to leave. Mary Queen is in perfect walking distance to the market, restaurants and there is a nice pizza place across the street!
I would love to make this my main place to stay for each trip to Halifax! Definitely a home away from home!
- We loved being able to stay in a heritage building! The room was beautiful. We were a convenient walk from the harbourfront and historical sites. It was also great to have on-site parking available.
Friendly staff and management. Our request have been largely satisfied and we strictly recommend to stay at Mary Queen of Scots Inn!
Many thanks to Sue for her special and positive attitude towards guests
- Great location, clean room, easy to find, wi-fi worked great. Although we did not see the owners of this property, they responded quickly when i had a question. This was so easy right from the start! Definitely our #1 pick to stay in Halifax from here on out! 10/10!!
- Beautiful heritage building in a great location – close enough to walk everywhere, but not right in the middle of things!
- What a absolutely beautiful inn ! The rooms are comfortable and spacious. They are like a little apartment! The staff are soo friendly that it made me not want to leave. Mary Queen is in perfect walking distance to the market, restaurants and there is a nice pizza place across the street!
Quiet Lakeside 2 Bedroom Vacation Rental
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Quiet Lakeside 2 Bedroom Vacation Rental is located in Halifax. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Robert L. Stanfield Airport, 16 miles from Quiet Lakeside 2 Bedroom Vacation Rental.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Fall River Nova Scotia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Fall River Nova Scotia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Fall River Nova Scotia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Fall River Nova Scotia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!