3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Esperanza – Top Hotel Reviews
Esperanza is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Esperanza. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Esperanza. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Esperanza. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Esperanza right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Esperanza with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Esperanza:
Villa Coral Guesthouse
Offering free parking and free WiFi connection, Villa Coral Guesthouse is located 2,650 feet from Puerto Real Bay Beach and 1.2 miles from Ensenada Sombe Bay.Each room and apartment here will provide you with air conditioning and a fan. Complete with a refrigerator, the apartments also feature a dining area with a coffee machine. Private bathroom also comes with a shower.At Villa Coral Guesthouse you will find a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage and laundry facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing.The property is 1.8 miles from Bioluminescent Bay. Vieques Airport is 5 miles away.
- The room is big and the staff is friendly and helpful. I like the common area.
- Exceeded our expectations. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Place itself is very peaceful and has extraordinary energy. Super clean and has a character. Seems like owners of the place know what they doing and really enjoy running this place.
- The stuff members and host are very nice. We could not live there because of the ferry at first and the money was fully refunded. When we arrived there she still gave us the rooms. We enjoyed beautiful place and good air.
- The room came with extra special touches like beach towels and chairs, and a cooler. The room was very clean, and the staff very helpful!
- Staff was very accommodating. Facilities were well kept and comfortable.
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Acacia Guesthouse is located in Vieques, 2,650 feet from the seafront. Free parking and free WiFi connection in all areas are available.Each room here will provide you with a terrace and a seating area. There is a full kitchen with a microwave and an oven. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer. You can enjoy garden view from the room.Other facilities offered at the property include a children’s playground and laundry facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing.The guest house is 4.5 miles from Bioluminescent Bay and 7.5 miles from Viques Nature Reserve. Antonio Rivera Rodríguez Airport is 5.8 miles away.
- Perfect location for romantic get away!!! The room was clean, and very comfortable. The neighborhood is very quite, and very pleasant. Vieques is beautiful! Isabel’s attention was great too, she even gave us early check in and late check out! Thanks Isabel for a wonderful weekend!
- Nice quiet environment. Privacy is terrific and I loved the mango tree!! Great place for groups because there’s the privacy of individual rooms and a common meeting place in the backyard where bbq is allowed..
- Location is good, close to the malecon but far enough to get some rest. The room was big with a big kitchen to cook whatever you want. Everything in the room was clean. The room is confortable.
- The guesthouse has open, adjoining rooms, so if you’re looking for privacy for individuals, this isn’t the place for you. This wasn’t a problem for my friend and me, though. The place was bright, clean, quiet, AC worked, we used the kitchen to cook. Quiet residential neighborhood. We had the place to ourselves. Saw cleaning staff briefly when we arrived; otherwise we never encountered any staff (which wasn’t a problem – just letting you know not to expect any staff/manager to be there, necessarily). My friend and I both loved the place.
- Lovely get away spot. People were very nice in the area. Beautiful night spot.
Vieques Hostel Good Vibe House
Located in Vieques, 8.1 miles from Bioluminescent Bay, Vieques Hostel Good Vibe House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a mini pool available for guests.The area is popular for horse riding and snorkelling. The guest house also offers car hire. The nearest airport is Antonio Rivera Rodríguez Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- When you are looking for hostels you need to be clear in mind that you are not staying in a hotel room, you are renting part of a house that someone else lives in and has made all the arrangements to make you feel like home. All my expectations where accurate, our greeting was just very kind and welcoming, staff was very helpful and informative, room was clean and just what expected, airconditioning perfect for a good night sleep, bathroom was clean and had hot water, clean-white-good smelling towels plus they give you free of charge soap and shampoo just in case you have the need of those too. The best part of all was the administrator Santiago who took out of his time always to help and take us where we wanted without any opposition. Thank you so much “Vieques Hostel Good Vibes House” see you soon 🙂
- The staff is so nice, he drove us to look for dinner at 11:00 pm.
Great place, clean and the owner very responsive. He tried to help us with the excursion to the bio bay, took us to the beach and back. Great guy.
Close to the ferry – 10 min walk.
There is a kitchen you can use with fridge, kettle, etc
- The lady worked there was quite friendly, so was the host. Checkin staff Carlo also gave me a free ride to the beach
- The location. Close to ferry dock and airport. Check in and check out process was fast.
Top Guest Houses In Esperanza Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Esperanza to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Esperanza but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Esperanza. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!