3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In El Robledo Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
El Robledo Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in El Robledo Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Robledo Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Robledo Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in El Robledo Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in El Robledo Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In El Robledo Castilla-la Mancha:
La Posada Del Corralón
La Posada del Corralón is located in Alcoba, in the Cabañeros National Park. It is a converted 19th-century flour factory offering an outdoor pool and a garden with a pergola.The country-style rooms at Posada del Corralón feature earthenware tiles and whitewashed walls. They are equipped with air conditioning, heating and a private bathroom.Hotel Posada del Corralón’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food such as roast lamb. There is also a large lounge with a fireplace, DVD player and board games, as well as free Wi-Fi access.The hotel organizes excursions to places of natural beauty in the Cabañeros Park as well as the surrounding area. Ciudad Real is around 60 minutes’ drive from the Posada.
- Really friendly owner who spoke good English and offered great hospitality. The room was really comfortable and had everything we needed for a nights stopover. Food was really tasty and plentiful.
- best location in the area. lovely studio, nice host, good food.
- The owners are very friendly and helping in every way. The hotel is a wonderful and quiet place in a very nice traditional spanish style. We had there the best time we could imagine.
- Very nice owners, absolutely clean room, very nice restaurant with perfect food and the owner, Raquel is the nicest person we have met in years and she cooks like a 3 star chef. We will be back anytime!
Cuando llegamos, nos comentaron que nos daban otra habitación donde íbamos a estar más cómodos. No se como sería la que teníamos reservada, pero la que nos dieron era enorme, con zona de cocina y comedor, y un sofá. La habitación muy nueva – reformada y cuidada en detalles – y muy limpia. La cama, muy grande y cómoda. Descansamos muy bien, no oímos ruidos de la calle.
Los desayunos (no incluidos en el precio) estaban muy bien: Tostadas con tomate y/o mermelada, bollería casera, zumo y café. La comida del restaurante está muy rica, bien preparada. La comida del restaurante, muy buena también.
La propietaria fue muy amable y atenta. Nos informó de qué hacer por la zona, nos dió folletos con información del parque nacional. Nos atendió muy bien.
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and à la carte restaurant, Cuatro Caminos is located in Piedrabuena, 16 mi from Ciudad Real. Free Wi-Fi is provided, and a free private parking is available on-site.All rooms at Cuatro Camino come with a private bathroom with bath or shower, a TV and a wardrobe. Some rooms have a flat-screen TV; and bed linen and towels are provided.The guest house’s bar has a big outside seating and eating area; and the restaurant serves traditional local dishes. Banquet facilities are also provided.Other on-site facilities include free luggage storage, and a children’s playground. Cuatro Camino has easy access to the N-430 Motorway; and Cabaneros National Park is less than 1 hours’ drive from the guest house.
- Very comfortable bed, food in Restaurant was good. Breakfast in cafe very reasonable, good coffee
- A display of bats flying around outside our window in the dusk light.
- Natural stop off point so good location. Attached restaurant good food and reasonable price in the garden terrace. Easy check in. Very clean room and bathroom with new towels.
- The hotel is for travelers, who wants to break the journey and relax for 1 night. The room is small but is clean, and the toiletries are in the bathroom. The beds are comfortable, and no problem with hot water. In the restaurant they serve nice food for reasonable price. The wifi is free.
- Staff was friendly and room met expectations which is sometimes a pretty big deal. Room was clean and the bathroom was also really nice. Air conditioning was working properly which was really nice during summer times in Spain. The prices of the rooms are also really appropriate.
Hostal Moraleda **
Located in Piedrabuena, Hostal Moraleda ** features a garden, terrace and free WiFi. The property has a shared lounge, as well as a bar. The guesthouse has a Spanish restaurant.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a closet. Rooms include a flat-screen TV, and some rooms at Hostal Moraleda ** have a mountain view. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bath.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal Moraleda **.The guesthouse can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.Ciudad Real is 16 miles from Hostal Moraleda **.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In El Robledo Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in El Robledo Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in El Robledo Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in El Robledo Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!