3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Crossmichael Dumfries and Galloway – Top Hotel Reviews
Crossmichael Dumfries and Galloway is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Crossmichael Dumfries and Galloway. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Crossmichael Dumfries and Galloway. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Crossmichael Dumfries and Galloway. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Crossmichael Dumfries and Galloway right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Crossmichael Dumfries and Galloway with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Crossmichael Dumfries And Galloway:
Chipperkyle Country House B&B
Chipperkyle Country House B&B is located in Kirkpatrick Durham, just 12 miles from Dumfries. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Moffat is 29 miles from Chipperkyle Country House B&B, and Workington is 29 miles from the property. Glasgow Prestwick Airport is 44 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The Ship Inn
Located in Gatehouse of Fleet, 26 miles from Dumfries, The Ship Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and canoeing. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 46 miles from The Ship Inn.
- Excellent room with good facilities. Management thoughtful and helpful. Whole hotel is appealing and well designed.
- A very warm welcome and host and staff who were keen to do all they could to ensure we had a good stay. Very helpful and informative. Facilities are all clean and modern – excellent range of whisky at the bar!
- Well decorated rooms , towels and shower good. great wifi and smart tv, friendly staff, very nice food that includes dinner and breakfast. Warm and cosy and quiet.
- Everything was perfect, lovely staff, lovely meal. They catered for my coeliac problem at very short notice. Would definitely go there again, lover it.
- We arrived at 12.30pm and our room was ready as we had requested. Nothing seemed a problem and there was a very relaxed atmosphere.
Woodland House Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Woodland House Hotel offers accommodations in Dumfries. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Gretna Green is 24 miles from Woodland House Hotel, and Moffat is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 47 miles from the property.
I had never met such friendly staff, so very accommodating, I was shown to my room, and explained when breakfast was.
The room was lovely, had a relaxing bath and wonderful shower. A great night sleep as well.
The breakfast was brilliant, I was asked what I wanted, told where everything was. He made me feel very welcomed.
Would definitely recommend if in the area, or even if not!
Large room, friendly staff, large tv in the room, ample parking in a quiet setting. Dinner was fantastically cooked and a decent selection of drinks at the bar. Staff really couldn’t have been more attentive.
Breakfast was a full cooked Scottish and toast with cereals and fruits selection.
The bed was extremely comfortable, possibly one of the best nights sleep in a hotel.
- The room was very spacious and comfortable. The bathroom was lovely and modern. Food served was excellent and good valve for money. The drinks were not expensive either
- We had a suite which was very well appointed and spacious. It was also very good value. Service was friendly and breakfast was fine. Only comment is that hotel is very bland, other than a view pictures in the corridors, there was nothing on any of the walls. Some well chosen art would make a big difference.
- Felt as if we were visiting friends, made very welcome, nice and relaxed, excellent breakfast. Able to have a good sleep and lovely fires.
- I had never met such friendly staff, so very accommodating, I was shown to my room, and explained when breakfast was.
Top Guest Houses In Crossmichael Dumfries And Galloway Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Crossmichael Dumfries and Galloway to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Crossmichael Dumfries and Galloway but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Crossmichael Dumfries and Galloway. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!