3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cortes Bay British Columbia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cortes Bay British Columbia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cortes Bay British Columbia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cortes Bay British Columbia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cortes Bay British Columbia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cortes Bay British Columbia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cortes Bay British Columbia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Cortes Bay British Columbia:
Nana Gump’s Guesthouse
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Nana Gump’s Guesthouse is located in Whaletown, just 28 miles from Mount Washington.A TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Campbell River is 11 miles from Nana Gump’s Guesthouse, and Courtenay is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- A whole house to myself, owners were very decent people.
- The layout and amt of space was generous – great we got to sleep in separate rooms (sofa bed). Sofa bed needs a bit more padding but other wise good. It had everything we needed. Very clean and comfy.
- The hosts were very accommodating, and it was a quiet and beautiful location. Plenty of TV channels to choose from.
- I needed to get away and have a peaceful weekend, this was exactly what I experienced visiting Nana Gump;s, a lovely guest house, clean and neat and comfortable, the guest house is located on a berry farm, so had access to lovely fresh berries, my hosts were very friendly and helpful!
- The staff was wonderful and friendly. We like the place, it’s clean and private.
Heron Guest House
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Heron Guest House offers accommodations in Heriot Bay.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Mount Washington is 26 miles from Heron Guest House, and Campbell River is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Views were really lovely and proximity to the sea a bonus.
- The view was worth a million $. The place had a rustic west coast charm. I liked meeting the other guests. It was a lovely experience.
- Linda was a lovely host. Her bread for breakfast was delicious. Fabulous location.
- Despite all, this unique, unconventional property offered peace and tranquility and a beachside setting and gave a glimpse of life on the beautiful Discovery Islands. The rooms were full of unusual objects and I will long remember sitting each evening on the deck of the cottage (booked by our friends) looking for whales, birds and other wildlife as we talked. It was what we had come for and we were not disappointed. Once in our rooms looking out to sea, the stunning view took over and the issues we didn’t like were largely forgotten.
- Awesome views over the sea. Very nice owner. Breakfast was included (toast, fruit and a fantastic homemade cake)
Blitz Beach House Oceanside Suite
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Blitz Beach House Seaside Sanctuary offers accommodations in Powell River.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the sea or mountains. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and a hairdryer.Mount Washington is 31 miles from Blitz Beach House Seaside Sanctuary, and Campbell River is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Comox Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- Beautiful view, adorable kitchen, great location, nice size shower, well stocked with books, games and info pamphlets.
- The owners are awesome people and the location is amazing.
- The hosts, Paula and Marius were gracious and welcoming; the property was even more beautiful than in the photos. The beach provided perfect rocks for jumping off into the sea, and spectacular views for those of us who were happy to sit and watch for seals and whales. Paula and Marius provided the comfy beach ambience with chairs, umbrellas and fire pit (also a kayak and water tubes). The beach house is a perfect jewel of a retreat fitted with every amenity you might need- and more. We loved it. Blitz beach house sanctuary more than lives up to its name.
- The cozy cabin had all the amenities we needed: comfy chairs/couch for reading; kitchenette with basics (coffee maker, fridge, dishes and extras (coffee beans and a grinder, bowl of fruit); TV and dock/speaker for music; Scrabble and other games; books, magazines, and a binder full of local attractions; very comfortable bed with down comforter; clean shower with good water pressure; outdoor grill and table and chairs on the deck with great view; and access to the rocky beach just steps away.
- This place was amazing. The owners are wonderful and very respectful of your space.
Top Guest Houses In Cortes Bay British Columbia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cortes Bay British Columbia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cortes Bay British Columbia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cortes Bay British Columbia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!