3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Cellers Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Cellers Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Cellers Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cellers Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cellers Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Cellers Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Cellers Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Cellers Catalonia:
Fonda Can Fasersia
The Fonda Can Fasersia, set in the heart of the old quarter of La Pobla de Segur, at the foot of the Pyrenees, is a fine budget option with free Wi-Fi.Featuring bright, spacious rooms with private balcony, the Fonda Can Fasersia is surrounded by charming paved alleys and located directly opposite the famous Daldo Square. Guests can make use of a shared kitchen and dining area.Make the most of the hotel’s services and its privileged location to explore the fantastic mountainous landscapes.Use the Free Wi-Fi to plan hiking and cycling routes, visit the tour desk to make arrangements, and go on all-day excursions with a packed lunch from the Can Fasersia. The hotel can organize activities, such as horse riding, quad biking and paintballing.
- The double room with the view to the lake was comfortable. The staff was friendly and the breakfast good with local handmade products. Value for money.
- Location was excellent, the customer service perfect. Very clean a warm place.
- Excellent base for hiking excursions via train. The 5th floor kitchenette is convenient, but limited if several guests want to make more than a cuppa and toast.
- Great location for exploring the fantastic roads around that part of the Pyrenees
- Location in the town, interesting historic building that’s not been modernise much and spoilt
The family-run Hostal Roma, located on the C26 Main Road in Cubells, offers free Wi-Fi and free parking. It is 30 minutes’ drive from Lleida and 56 mi from La Seu D’Urgell.All heated rooms feature a flat-screen TV. Each has a bathroom with either a bath tub or shower and free toiletries.Traditional homemade Catalan cuisine is offered in the hotel restaurant. A daily set menu is available. There is also a café-bar and outside terrace. Packed lunches and special diet menus can be requested.
- Food is excellent value for money and very nice! Excellent bathroom facilities but the bathroom facilities.
- The hostal was perfect and place is a beautiful town.
- Cerca de Camarasa, habitación grande y se pudo descansar bien.
- L’ambient sencill, que respira confort en tots els aspectes. Netedat, persones atents i molt correctes i una cuina del tot respectable.
- El hecho de tener un restaurantes en el hostal y la atención del personal
One of our top picks in Montsonis.Set by Serra del Montsec National Park, Cal Alejandro is located in Artesa de Segre, by Montsonis Castle. Offering a traditional restaurant serving local cuisine, the guest house has free Wi-Fi and lovely views.Each bright room features heating and a private bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are included. There is a bar and breakfast in the room available for guests, as well as a gift shop and banquet facilities.Cal Alejandro is surrounded by nature, the ideal location for outdoor activities such as hiking. Lleida is 40 minutes’ drive away and Tarragona, on the Mediterranean coast, is 62 mi from the property.
- We wanted to experience a unique night in the Pyrenees on our last night before leaving Europe. The photos and description are what sold me but the reviews were not anything that would have. We went for it anyways and we’re super stoked! The place is amazing, the tour was really cool, the village cute, the views from the room were breathtaking, and I presume because they were quiet they upgraded our room, we didn’t ask but we certainly appreciated. We thought the place was really awesome (obviously) and spend most of the time wondering why the reviews were average. I highly recommend, I would bring whatever supplies you need tho, no shops nearby. Thanks for the hospitality, fantastic last night for our trip.
- Located in a beautiful quiet catalán village, Cal Alejandro is perfect for anyone looking to escape the city grind. The service is outstanding, the restaurant serves fresh local cuisine, the rooms are clean, quiet and cozy with plenty of room to move around. Whether you are a climber, hiker or any outdoor enthusiasts, you will greatly enjoy your stay at this tranquil village.
- The food in the restaurant was absolutely amazing. Incredible tender dishes at very low prices, plus they sold craft beer.
- Fantastic location, up in the hills, close to th castle, great view ver the valley. Good food at vey reasonable rates. And not far from the main route.
- The place it self is amazing,with an interesting location.We haven`t had time to do the tour that they recommended,but we did went to a lake near buy and had a wonderful afternoon!
Top Guest Houses In Cellers Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Cellers Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Cellers Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Cellers Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!