3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Castrejón de la Peña Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Castrejón de la Peña Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Castrejón de la Peña Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Castrejón de la Peña Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Castrejón de la Peña Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Castrejón de la Peña Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Castrejón de la Peña Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Castrejón De La Peña Castile And Leon:
Albergue Turístico Peña Redonda
Albergue Turístico Peña Redonda has a garden and a terrace in Palencia. All rooms have a kitchen and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Albergue Turístico Peña Redonda has some accommodations with mountain views, and all rooms include a patio. All guest rooms will provide guests with a dishwasher.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Palencia, like cycling.Aguilar de Campóo is 26 miles from Albergue Turístico Peña Redonda, while Cervera de Pisuerga is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Bar Stop
Located in Velilla del Río Carrión, Hostal Bar Stop features a terrace and views of the Palentina Mountain.Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Hostal Bar Stop features free WiFi throughout the property.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Hostal Bar Stop. Bread can also be bought on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property. A sports complex with a pool and children’s playground is 350 feet away.Espinama is 56 mi from Hostal Bar Stop, while Fuente De is 58 mi from the property.
- Hostal Bar Stop is a hotel squarely located in the community. If your approach is: “When in Rome, do as the Romans do.” then you’ll love this hotel. Friendly staff, good value for money, a bar full of locals and a bowl pumpkin seeds with a beer. Brilliant.
- The staff was especially nice, friendly, and helpful. The room was comfortable, clean, and quiet. It was on a main road, but the road noise was not bad at all. I had great views. The bar downstairs was especially hopping, with some locals, tour guides, and even the police stopping by. And of course, tourists too. Overall, great spot, would stay again.
El desayuno, muy bueno. La cama, muy cómoda y apenas se oye ruido en el cuarto, ya que queda bien aislado.
La gente que lo lleva es muy atenta y agradable.
Bien situada si buscas andar por el monte.
- El trato fue muy cordial y estaba acojedor y muy límpio.
El personal es todo amabilidad y tanto a la llegada como a la salida se comportaron estupendamente.
Nos dieron todas las indicaciones necesarias para poder ir a cenar ya que ellos no tienen ese servicio
Tardes al sol
Tardes al sol offers rooms in Renedo de Zalima. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the guest house, every room is fitted with a wardrobe. The rooms include a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at Tardes al sol.Potes is 27 mi from the accommodations. Santander Airport is 48 mi away.One euro of the price of the breakfast will be donated to a local association.
- The host was extremely friendly and helpful and although the hotel is a little off the beaten track it is well worth taking the few extra minutes to drive there. The scenery is beautiful and you could not be made more welcome – nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely arrange my next trip to include the detour to stay at this super little hotel. The fresh orange juice at breakfast gave me a good start.
- Very good attention for the owners. Good breakfast.
- Very welcoming owners. Lovely rustic but modern decor
- A beautiful property in a secluded, rural location.
- Lo acogedor de la habitación, muy espaciosa. La amabilidad y atención de Jon y la situación ideal para hacer recorridos por el románico de la zona.
Top Guest Houses In Castrejón De La Peña Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Castrejón de la Peña Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Castrejón de la Peña Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Castrejón de la Peña Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!