3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Campo de Cuéllar Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Campo de Cuéllar Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Campo de Cuéllar Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Campo de Cuéllar Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Campo de Cuéllar Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Campo de Cuéllar Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Campo de Cuéllar Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Campo De Cuéllar Castile And Leon:
El Sueño De Luisa
El Sueño De Luisa is located in Coca and features barbecue facilities. The property has a garden, as well as a terrace. All rooms have a balcony with a garden view.At the guesthouse rooms include air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a bath and a hair dryer. El Sueño De Luisa has some units that feature a patio, and all rooms come with a coffee machine. The rooms include a closet.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Coca, like hiking.Medina del Campo is 27 miles from El Sueño De Luisa, while Cuéllar is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 50 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Camino Real
This restored wine cellar is located in Pedrajas de San Esteban, 45 minutes’ drive from Valladolid. It offers rustic, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Camino Real’s restaurant serves traditional Castilian food. There is also a café serving drinks and snacks throughout the day.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Valladolid’s Tierras Pinares Region. The beautiful cities of Segovia and Salamanca are around 1.5 hours’ drive from Hostal Camino Real.
- Tambien hay posibilidade de desayuno comida y cena muy económico
- El personal muy atento. La ubicación a la zona empresarial de Íscar. El desayuno con pan de chapata.
- El lugar es idóneo para trabajar en la zona ( soy comercial y desde aquí he podido visitar desde Medina del Campo a Cuéllar). Me han ayudado para ir de un lado a otro. Además muy familiar.
- Habitación amplia, limpia, tranquila y acogedora, desayuno y menu de noche buenos y a buen precio, trato amable
- Buena calefacción en invierno, muy limpio, buena situación para visitar toda la provincia.
Offering a traditional restaurant serving homemade cuisine and local gastronomy, Pepe Campaspero is located in Campaspero. Set by the Ribera del Duero wine-producing region, the charming guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each bright room features a balcony and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub or shower and free toiletries. There is a tour desk and free on-site parking available for guests.Peñafiel is 15 minutes by car from Pepe Campaspero. Valladolid is 45 minutes’ drive, as well as Sepulveda and Hoces del Río Duratón Nature Reserve.
Nice location next to the main square in an attractive small town. Loads of places to sit out and eat or drink all around. Very friendly staff. The big fan they put in the room was perfect for the extremely hot weather and we slept very well.
As detailed above, not really as described, but still very nice.
- Todo en xeral e especialmente a ateción do persoal
- Lugar tranquilo, habitación cómoda. Personal amable.
- En general todo y por eso he hecho está puntuación,la calidad del servicio espectacular,dos hermanas de 10, nos hemos venido del finde encantados y la comida igualmente muy buena
- La atención y la comida.El pueblo,el Museo de la Piedra,la gente,la iglesia,…
- Nice location next to the main square in an attractive small town. Loads of places to sit out and eat or drink all around. Very friendly staff. The big fan they put in the room was perfect for the extremely hot weather and we slept very well.
Top Guest Houses In Campo De Cuéllar Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Campo de Cuéllar Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Campo de Cuéllar Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Campo de Cuéllar Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!