3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Campillo de Arenas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Campillo de Arenas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Campillo de Arenas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Campillo de Arenas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Campillo de Arenas Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Campillo de Arenas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Campillo de Arenas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Campillo De Arenas Andalucía:
Complejo Alcaidia De Magina
Complejo Alcaidia De Magina is located in the charming Andalusian hillside town of Cambil. It offers rooms and an apartment with free Wi-Fi and mountain views.All air-conditioned accommodations at the complex features flat-screen satellite TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer. The apartment also comes with a kitchen with a hob, microwave and washing machine. Bed linen and towels are provided.The property’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food, and there is a terrace where you can enjoy a drink. The complex also has a children’s playground and a barbecue outside.There are supermarkets and shops 650 feet from Complejo Alcaidia De Magina. The Sierra Magina Nature Reserve starts just 650 feet from the property, with the Pico del Almaden Mountian located 12 mi away.Jaén is a 25-minute drive from Complejo Alcaidia De Magina, and you can drive to the amazing city of Granada in around 45 minutes.
- Very comfortable and modern, large bedroom with a sofa. The evening meal and breakfast were excellent. The staff were very helpful. We will visit again.
Friendly staff and good service.
- Good location. Large comfortable apartment. Easy to check in and out. Flexible about times.
- Staff very helpful. Breakfast good. Rooms great. Evening menu great.
- Surprisingly large and elegant rooms in a small town.
Hostal Restaurante Sierra De La Martina
Located in the Andalusian village of Charilla, this eco-friendly country house offers great mountain views. Its air-conditioned rooms come with a TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Restaurante Sierra de la Martina’s restaurant serves traditional Andalusian food. It has a fireplace, and there is also a bar.The rooms at the Sierra de Martina are heated using biomass and solar energy. The water is also heated using these green energy sources.Alcalá la Real, with its fortress, is just 20 minutes’ drive from the guest house. The Sierra de la Martina is around an hour’s drive from the beautiful city of Granada.
- The staff were fabulous and the location outstanding
- This is a rustic picturesque property, remote and quiet. The couple who run it are helpful and very friendly, but only speak Spanish – very good practice for us. There is an onsite bar and restaurant and a terrace with views over the countryside. We had a good breakfast on the terrace in the sunshine. The property is a good 15 minute windy drive out of Charilla in Hoa de Charilla – not on the map!
- We misjudged the distances and elevations when cycling from Jaén and arrived at the hotel at 10pm. The owners were waiting for us and we recieved a lovely welcome. The hotel is in a valley with beautiful views of the surrounding countriside. We sat outside on the Patio and had breakfast and it was soo peaceful. The room was nice and simple and had a good sized bathroom. We had only one night there as travelling on a strict itinery but would have liked to have stayed longer as the setting is perfect and there were lots of places for hiking.
- A gem of a BnB in the middle of a beautiful countryside. The owners were super friendly and the restaurant serves very good local food. Basic accommodation as expected from a rural BnB but comfortable. You can take walks from here so I wished we had stayed longer than the one night.
- The property was lovely and well maintained. All areas were clean and the staff were friendly despite there being a language issue.
Balcón del Velillos-“Rincón de Marcelo”
Balcón del Velillos-“Rincón de Marcelo” is located in Tózar and features a terrace. The property features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. All rooms are equipped with a balcony.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a bidet and free toiletries, rooms at Balcón del Velillos-“Rincón de Marc also provide guests with free WiFi, while some have a mountain view. The rooms have a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast. At Balcón del Velillos-“Rincón de Marcelo” you’ll find a restaurant serving Local and Mediterranean cuisine.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Tózar, like hiking.Staff at Balcón del Velillos-“Rincón de Marc are always available to provide advice at the reception.Granada is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Priego de Córdoba is 30 miles from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 26 miles away.
- Friendly people, nice and clean room. A very good location for us during walking the Camino.
- Wonderful restaurant and beautiful location close to the castle of Moctil and the city of Granada with stunning views in the morning. Quiet hillside village and very friendly staff. Breakfast was excellent and cateref to our dietary needs (gluten and milk intolerance) for the same low price.
- Off the beaten track with wonderful views. The hotel/hostal is truly rural in tiny village, all very peaceful. Owner very welcoming, bedroom was very nice, bed extremely comfortable for my troublesome backbone, shower fitment broken but shower worked hand-held. Dinner menu was typical local produce, nothing special but low priced, and the local wine served was excellent. Would stay again if visiting the area.
Le déjeuner fabuleux ainsi que les repas délicieux et pas chers
Les patrons supers
- El trato, la tranquilidad, las vistas y las ganas de hacer el alojamiento feliz por parte de la familia
Top Guest Houses In Campillo De Arenas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Campillo de Arenas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Campillo de Arenas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Campillo de Arenas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!