3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Calabacito Veraguas – Top Hotel Reviews
Calabacito Veraguas is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Calabacito Veraguas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Calabacito Veraguas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Calabacito Veraguas. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Calabacito Veraguas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Calabacito Veraguas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Calabacito Veraguas:
Oceans Hostal offers accommodations in Santa Catalina. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.
Great location near to the beach.
Very quiet place for relax.
You can borrow a surf at the hostel for just 10USD.
- Excellent location only 100m from surfing spot for beginners, and 300-400m from La Punta which is for more experienced guys. Boards fo rent. Clean rooms which look tidy, with aircon and hot water, kitchen with all stuff. Free bicycles that were rather old to travel for a long distance, but quite enough to visit the only shop in the village. Excellent hosts which are very generous and hospitable people.
- Atmosphere, Rooms, Kitchen, Area, The owner, just everything!!!!
- Nice place. Very near to the beach. Friendly owner. Bikes to go to town for free.
- The owners are very welcoming and kind, kitchen facilities, easy walk to the beach.
- Great location near to the beach.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Pelicano Hostal offers accommodations in Santa Catalina. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Free use of bicycles is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking.
- Exceptionnal breakfast ! The man was a great host. Bikes availables for free. A little bit of hot water in the shower. 20 minutes walking from the beach.
- Really great place today hosts very friendly and full of useful information about the local area
You will directly feel like home, because the owners are aware of everything you need. You will have bicycles to go to the beach, a wonderful homemade breakfast and get every advice you need…
One of the best places we have been on our journey!
- Nice little touches and bike hire included in price. Laetitia ‘s breakfast and real coffee and chocolate were awesome!
- We were greeted by Zian and Leticia as we got off the bus in front of the place, and given a cold iced tea! We had the front upstairs room at this small boutique hotel, with comfy seating on the balcony overlooking a green lawn. The air con works great but we were able to turn it off and open the windows at night for the fresh cool breezes. Breakfast each morning was amazing with coffee made in a French press, fresh fruits and juices, eggs, toast, and other items, for a good price. We used the hammocks and bikes., and we bought beverages from their bar including craft beer! It’s a kilometer walk to the beach with many restaurants along the way. The hostel is new and kept very clean. We enjoyed the many special touches at Pelicano!
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Coibahouse is located in Santa Catalina. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- We were welcomed warmly and felt at ease and at home at Coibahouse immediately. The host offered recommendations and great conversation. Other guests were friendly, too. We’d wondered how it might be to share a bathroom — no problem whatever. The set-up at CoibaHouse made it easy and comfortable. And the terrace was so inviting — we made time every night to watch the sunset there. A lovely stay!
- Amazing view, excellent staff and service!! Very comfortable beds and a perfect shower. We would highly recommend staying at coiba house!
- Coiba House is a great location with direct access to the beach. The staff was friendly and accommodating and owner great! Will definately stay again!
- Not only the view in the house is stunning, quite but near to restaurants and bars in town, right next to the beach, it’s the best location in town and the host was amazingly friendly, was helping us out with everything and anytime, i never had such a good experience with a host. I really recommend the coibahouse.
- The staff was super nice and friendly. The view from the terrace was amazing, the place was really comfortable and relaxing. They also had a possibility for the guests to make coffee or prepare some snacks. Room was clean.
Top Guest Houses In Calabacito Veraguas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Calabacito Veraguas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Calabacito Veraguas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Calabacito Veraguas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!