3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Binibeca Menorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Binibeca Menorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Binibeca Menorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Binibeca Menorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Binibeca Menorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Binibeca Menorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Binibeca Menorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Binibeca Menorca:
Sa Païssa is located just 1,300 feet from Cala’n Porter Beach on Menorca’s south coast. It has an outdoor pool, terrace with loungers and simple rooms with a private balcony. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.The hotel’s restaurant serves characteristic Mediterranean food and has a covered terrace. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Sa Paissa organizes live music 6 nights a week on the outdoor terrace, including blues, rock and tribute acts. Staff at the tour desk can provide information about what to see and do in Menorca.Guests at Sa Paisa can make use of the services and common areas at Siesta Mar apartments, located 1-minute walk away.Menorca Airport is under 15 minutes’ drive from the hotel. You can drive to the S’Albufera des Grau Nature Reserve in 30 minutes.
- The manager was not helpful; practically had to beg for more blankets. Still cold in April in Menorca. Other staff tried hard. Manager needs improvement. Property comfortable pleasant, good breakfast.
staff very friendly. Good location, good food, front bar…
- Very clean, food are excellent with plenty of choice, Staff was very nice friendly and helpful, great location, highly reccomended! If I decide again be on holiday in Menorca, it will definitely be in this hotel, Thank you
- kind and helpful staf, tasty food, good sangria, quite good location, nice room
- Very clean. Small pool at Sa Paissa but there is free use of two larger nearby pools, one busy, one quiet. We had breakfast included which was at neighboring property and excellent quality. Reasonable entertainment most nights. Fabulous beach nearby with crystal clear waters. (Beach is well below resort so 181 steps or steep road to beach). Plenty of bars and restaurants nearby. Samoa over road great place to eat. Happy hour (5 – 6) at Club Menorca (about 3/4 mile from property, is worth finding for stunning views.
Hostal La Isla
Hostal La Isla is a 5-minute walk from the historic center of Menorca’s capital, Mahon, and less than half a mile from the Port. It offers free Wi-Fi and a 24-hour front desk.Featuring tile floors and wooden furniture, air-conditioned rooms have cable TV and a work desk. They are also heated and the private bathroom comes with amenities.Guests can have breakfast in the restaurant at La Isla, and there is a cafe-bar. Room service is available and packed lunches can be requested.The family-run Isla guesthouse offers luggage storage and a dry cleaning service. It has a tour desk and concierge service. Menorca Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- If everything ok. It very clean. The bathroom is new with a very big shower. It’s confortable.
- Lovely family run hotel, I got stranded after the Monarch collapse and the staff kindly let me keep the room on for 2 extra nights at the same rate, lovely girls at reception, always friendly towards the guests.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, modern and quiet. The beds and mattresses were new and comfortable. The shower was designer, very stylish. Plus a good restaurant attached where we had excellent breakfasts. All round great value for the price.
- Central location. Clean, fresh with room cleaned and bed made daily. Towels provided and changed regularly. Air con in room with remote control. Food and drink available. Good Wifi Friendly. helpful staff. Super shower pressure.
- Staff were very friendly, and particular Paco who worked very hard at breakfast time, who was very helpful and always smiling. Breakfast room was very pleasant. Hotel room very nice and in a quiet area but very convenient for the town and the port. Always kept very clean.
Posada orsi Paspartu
Located in the center of Mahón, an 8-minute walk from its port, Posada Orsi is an eco-friendly guest house featuring a roof terrace with outdoor seating and chill-out areas. It offers rooms and a suite. Free WiFi is available.Posada orsi Paspartu is decorated with natural and recycled materials. It uses solar water heating, ceiling fans and led lighting. The property also organizes cultural and sport activities.The rooms and suite include a fan. The rooms either come with a private bathroom or have access to a shared one.The property also includes a shared lounge with a TV, and a shared kitchen with fridge, hob and microwave. It offers bike rental and laundry services for a surcharge.Plaza de Ayuntamiento, surrounded by a number of shops and bars, is 1,000 feet from the property. Menorca Airport can be reached in 12 minutes by car. There is free public parking nearby.
- The staff was very helpful, room very clean with everything needed. Be advised this is reduced to the minimum, yet it is worth every penny. Location is great, yet quite noisy due to the city center.
- The location was great and the staff was really helpful! We came in late after a really long flight and felt welcome upon arrival. The view from our room was the highlight of the stay.
- Great location and value. Staff is warm and friendly and well organized. Rooms are basic but large and very clean. Location couldn’t be better- can explore the old city on foot and many restaurants and cafes close by. Great place to stay in Mahon on a budget.
- This was our second time in the hostel., after spending a few days in an apartment in Son Bou. This time we got a room with a private bathroom. As I commented before the hostel is very clean, right in the centre of the town, Illiana the manager is kind and effective. I highly recomend this hostel to spend a few days in Menorca in a budget….the value for money is fantastic.
Central location excellent
Breakfast very nice
Top Guest Houses In Binibeca Menorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Binibeca Menorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Binibeca Menorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Binibeca Menorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!