3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bellingwolde Groningen Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Bellingwolde Groningen Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bellingwolde Groningen Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bellingwolde Groningen Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bellingwolde Groningen Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bellingwolde Groningen Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bellingwolde Groningen Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Bellingwolde Groningen Province:
Studio op een schiereiland
Located in Oude Pekela, Studio op een schiereiland offers a garden. There’s a terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.All guest rooms at the guesthouse include a flat-screen TV with cable channels, DVD-Player, and a private bathroom with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries. Studio op een schiereiland provides certain units with lake views, and every room has a coffee machine. All rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Bike rental and car rental are available at Studio op een schiereiland and the area is popular for cycling and fishing.Groningen is 27 miles from the guesthouse, while Assen is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde, 26 miles from Studio op een schiereiland, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Thats so nice that looks like you are just visiting friends.
- Everything! I can not think of one bad thing about my stay!!
- It felt more like visiting friends than renting a room.
- Sehr nette Gastgeber, ruhige Lage, sauber, immer Tips gegeben, sehr gutes Frühstück, sehr schöne Lage
- Gastvrijheid, kwaliteit bedden, uitstekende prijs/kwaliteit
Room On A Peninsula
Located in Oude Pekela, Room On A Peninsula offers a garden. There’s a terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a shared bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. Guest rooms will provide guests with a desk and a coffee machine.Guests at Room On A Peninsula can enjoy a continental or a vegetarian breakfast.Bike rental and car rental are available at the accommodation and the area is popular for cycling and fishing.Groningen is 27 miles from Room On A Peninsula, while Assen is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Groningen Eelde, 26 miles from the guesthouse, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
Nice place to rest. My host was the best i could expected !
I’ll be back soon !
- Breakfast was great ! you need 4 persons to eat it all 🙂 They also asked me before what I would like !
- Room looked onto canal. It was clean and comfortable.
- Een uitgebreid en lekker ontbijt. Rustige kamers en zali geslapen. De gastheer- en vrouw weten hun gasten in de watten te leggen.
- Nette Eigentümer, super leckeres Frühstück und spitzen Lage.
- Nice place to rest. My host was the best i could expected !
Genuine hospitality and coziness are the keywords at the Inn, a little hotel with only 5 room. The hotel is located in a over hundred years old farmhouse. Comfortable hotelroom and a excellent restaurant with a lovely atmosphere are making the best place to calm down completely. The host en the hostess will do anything to make your stay as pleasant as possible.
- Great restaurant serving excellent food! The room was very comfortable and the bathroom had a Jacuzzi tub and a sauna. The staff is exceedingly courteous, helpful, and welcoming. Will be returning in the future. Also great access to hiking and lovely wooded areas.
- It was a quiet rural setting as we expected. The owners serve the guests dinner on Monday even though the restaurant was closed to the public on Monday. The food was excellent.
- When we arrived we were guided by the landlord to our room. The british themed room had plenty of space and also the bathroom (with underfloor heating) was very big and had a shower and a bathtub (which were big enough for two). The breakfast was good and plenty. Personal was very friendly and fulfilled all our extra wishes we had during our stay.
- Excellent service from the staff and an overall very good value for the money!
- Vriendelijke eigenaars, persoonlijk onthaal, fijne kamer. Ontbijt en lunch meer dan voldoende. Ook diner zeer goed.
Top Guest Houses In Bellingwolde Groningen Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bellingwolde Groningen Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bellingwolde Groningen Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bellingwolde Groningen Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!