3 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ban Hua Fai Loei Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Hua Fai Loei Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ban Hua Fai Loei Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Hua Fai Loei Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Hua Fai Loei Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 3 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 3 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ban Hua Fai Loei Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ban Hua Fai Loei Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
3 Best Guest Houses In Ban Hua Fai Loei Province:
Loei Huen Hao Hug Home&Resort
Featuring free WiFi, Loei Huen Hao Hug Home&Resort offers accommodations in Loei, just 29 miles from Chiang Khan. The guest house has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Loei Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- the property is exquisite. great effort on the part of the hosts to make everything perfect for us. they were friendly and generous. the room is lovely. wonderful design. quiet, super clean and quality through and through. i wish all our accommodations were this wonderful. we have been traveling for three month and this was one of the best!! by the way, we are americans, not thai, contrary to what booking.com seems to think.
- The location is perfect, in the heart of the city. Safe, clean and welcoming environment. The place is enriched with greens and flowers, very good to walk around the pond in the back of hotel building. Room was specious, clean, plenty of lights, plugs, and well maintained.
- Calm and silent place in the center of city . Nearby many places of government .
super, great, splendit… modern architecture…located amidst a giant garden with shadow spending trees and plants, excotic flowers and tropical ambience.
You don´t have the feeling staying in a city once you enter the ground. Good food just outside in walking distance…5 min at the most.
- This was the first time we came to a place that was really looking very good. A modern hotel with beautiful rooms and also looking very nice on the outside. A pleasant garden. We would have stayed a night more if they had a room available. The city is not really a reason to stay there. Great hospitality.
The Stay Guest House
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, The Stay Guest House offers accommodations in Loei, just 28 miles from Chiang Khan. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Loei Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Very stylish place but those beautiful lamps didn’t give me enough lumens (light) to read my bicycle map. The parking area between hotel houses was very small, I was twice told to replace my my bicycle because it was disturbing parking of cars and motorbikes. It just happened that when I stayed there the hotel was almost full-booked so I had to select the best but very noisy room because of motored vehicles. Most perfect to everybody but not to an old foreigner driving around Northern Thailand by bicycle and speaking very good thai. This was the only European place where I stayed and I beg your pardon I was not the normal tourist,
- Situated in a quiet area just outside the center of the city. Free parking facilities and free bicycles. Our superior room was not brand new, but big with sitting area and a king size bed for easily 3 people which gave us a comfortable night’s sleep. Very informative hosts who gave us copied road guidance to different sightseeings. Very good tourist guide in the room.
- The room was lovely free tea coffee and toiletries
- This is a great place to stay, amazing couple who run it and both speak good English. The room I had was HUGE the bed extra comfortable, not as hard as your usual Thai Bed. The extras like a mini bar, free tea and coffee in your room, a jug and a really powerful and hot shower all make it well worth the visit.
- Clean and quite place, good price and the water heater is soooooo gooooooood ❤️❤️ Good welcomes from the owner!
Siriya and Ron Guesthouse
Located in Ban Non Chakkachan, 27 miles from Chiang Khan, Siriya and Ron Guesthouse features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower.The nearest airport is Loei Airport, 5 miles from Siriya and Ron Guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Ban Hua Fai Loei Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ban Hua Fai Loei Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Hua Fai Loei Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ban Hua Fai Loei Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!